ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Da bears -10 sunday

I really want to take the Bears but I watched them play the Seahawks earlier this year and Seattle won that game. As awful as the game was, Seattle actually looked dominant. If it wasnt for a late Hester Punt return they would have lost by 10!!!
    The pass protection wasnt there for the Bears that game but Chicago's D didnt even force Hasselback to throw a Int and he never got sacked once!!!!!!
    As much as I want to lay some dough on the Bears -10 I'm thinking twice about it...
    The bears only beat 2 teams by over 10 points all year - Minnesota and Carolina.

I posted this in another thread but I really want some insight on why the Chicago backers are going with them to cover Sunday.........

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

10 points is just too much, the fact its still 10 is kinda scary, but I like the Hawks plus the points here.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears are a completely different team than earlier in the season when they lost to the Seahawks at home. Offensive line was a mess and the Bears honestly had their worst game of the season that day. Seahawks are coming off 2 very emotional wins and I don't think they can go into Chicago and pull off another 'must win' game. Unless Hasselbeck comes up with another amazing game, their offense will be completely shut down tomorrow. The run game for Seattle will be completely useless. I repeat, the run game for Seattle will be completely useless. If Hasselbeck cannot have another huge day like he did in Seattle, (at home against a weak Saints pass defense) the birds will get blown out like they have many times this season.

I bought down to 9.5, but I don't think this game will be that close. Take the Bears and lay the points.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

"Bears are a different team now"

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerguy02 View Post
    "Bears are a different team now"
    So you think they are the same team that lost to SEA at home? After that home loss to SEA, they lost their next game at home to a bad Washington team (when their O-line was STILL in complete disarray), and then won 7 out of their last 9 games. They did get blown out by New England, but that last game against Green Bay cannot really be taken seriously. They had already secured the 2nd seed, and there is no way in hell they brought out their whole playbook.

The Seahawks home field advantage a week ago should not be overlooked here. The Bears have had a week to prepare/rest and will come out and dominate the Seahawks at home. Seattle has surpassed expectations already, and will lay down to the Bears in the 2nd half.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

You are listening to too much ESPN, man. They were able beat Buffalo, Minnesota, Miami, Philly, Detroit and the Jets after they "turned their team around". The three teams they've beat by more than 10 points; Carolina, Minnesota and Miami.

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are a lot of statistics that point in favor of seattle so you may as well take the +10.

Reed Harris
    Reed Harris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Da Bears will control this game from start to finish. 31-12. Good luck.

arslan
    arslan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago Bears in blow out win over Seattle 43-10

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

24-0 Bears (I am drunk)

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH
    Lets go out's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this game will come down to whichever teams QB has the most time...Th O Line play is clutch in this game....Vegas loves to over price the home team in games like this...If Sea. can manhandle the bears O line like last time this game will be a laugher....However if te chic. o line can give Cutler time he'll disect them....Think this one will be more competitive than vegas is letting on.....Tough game to cap....When i did i have Chic. a 6 pt fav...10 seems like too much

GL whatever side you play

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

According to sbrodds.com, 67% of the public is on Seattle, but the line hasn't budged. That's pointing me toward a play on Chi.

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go bears go!!!! Lets get this done!!

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH
    Lets go out's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is Number of wagers placed....Actual $$ is much closer to even....More like 57 - 43......10 is a lot of pts

jcalentino19
    jcalentino19's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone that thinks the seahawks can move the ball today is kinda crazy. they had trouble with st. louis, do you really think the bears defense will be that bad?

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

No play for me. I can't get a good feel for this game at all. I live in Seattle and think Seattle can stay in the game if our O-line plays well. Our defense is average, but Cutler has the ability to make the D look pretty good.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

im on bears ridims

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Unfortunately I think the Bears get it done today

ridims

The most interesting stat that I think is worth noting is that the Bears only allowed 10 points against them when they played on the road against the Packers a couple weeks ago.. A team who needed the win to get into the playoffs and also just destroyed a Falcon's squad at home.
    Thats pretty sick imo... Pretty impressive.

I really think Chicago comes out and makes a huge statement against Seattle who honestly shouldnt even be here..... 7-9 and you get this far? cooommme onnn mannnn

Seattles only road win was against the Bears and 8 weeks ago against Arizona... Eww.

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Bears cover this spread with ease. Seattle had there big game last week. They blew there load. Chicago 24-10.

ridims

Took Chicago -9.5 (bought 0.5) .. GL everyone.

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

i took them -10

ridims

nice1 guys