CapDees70
    CapDees70's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Divisional Round: Sunday, 01/16/2011

NY Jets @ New England UNDER 45

We all know that the Patriots have been a over machine this season with 13 of their 16 games going over the total but this game for me sets up just like the game last week with Green Bay and Philadelphia. The public was on the over heavy and that was a mistake. If they knew before that game that Andy Reid had never coached a home playoff game in which the total had gone over they may have felt a little different. Since joining the Patriots 11 years ago Bill Belichick has coached in 6 divisional round playoff games all 6 have cashed on the UNDER and 4 of the 6 games were played at Foxboro. During that stretch New England is allowing only 12.5PPG. Coaching angles and tendencies are huge in playoff games. Here are a few more playoff trends for this game. The UNDER is 14-6-1 in Patriots last 21 playoff games, 10-4-1 in Patriots last 15 playoff games as a favorite and 11-3-1 in Patriots last 15 playoff home games. With all that being said the NY Jets are very capable of slowing down the Patriots offense and if they do this UNDER will cash easily.

Best of luck to you.

CapDees70

CapDees70

CapDees70

Get on it folks.

CapDees70

Anyone on this with me? You will wish you had if your not.

CapDees70

Don't ignore the new posters! We provide winners also.

CapDees70

This may have been the easiest play on the board tonight!

CapDees70

Winna Winna chicken Dinna!

CapDees70

This is my third play this post season and first posted play in the forum. First 2 winners were Green Bay/Philadelphia UNDER and Green Bay +2 @ Atlanta. I hope to make it 3-0 with the UNDER in the NY Jets/New England game.

CapDees70

Quote Originally Posted by CapDees70 View Post
    NY Jets @ New England UNDER 45

We all know that the Patriots have been a over machine this season with 13 of their 16 games going over the total but this game for me sets up just like the game last week with Green Bay and Philadelphia. The public was on the over heavy and that was a mistake. If they knew before that game that Andy Reid had never coached a home playoff game in which the total had gone over they may have felt a little different. Since joining the Patriots 11 years ago Bill Belichick has coached in 6 divisional round playoff games all 6 have cashed on the UNDER and 4 of the 6 games were played at Foxboro. During that stretch New England is allowing only 12.5PPG. Coaching angles and tendencies are huge in playoff games. Here are a few more playoff trends for this game. The UNDER is 14-6-1 in Patriots last 21 playoff games, 10-4-1 in Patriots last 15 playoff games as a favorite and 11-3-1 in Patriots last 15 playoff home games. With all that being said the NY Jets are very capable of slowing down the Patriots offense and if they do this UNDER will cash easily.

Best of luck to you.
    3-0 this NFL post season with this easy under cashing.