Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

QB Battle

All of the QB's in action this weekend can get it done and I see these games being pretty close. All of them. Who do you think will shit the bed for the team and give up a costly fumble or INT? I think Sanchez...

Bluedragon

And maybe Ryan making costly mistake to give GB the win

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Yeah, I'd put Sanchez behind Hasselbeck and his bum hip. Sanchez is better than Whitehurst, though, if H-beck breaks his hip.

1. Brady(NFL MVP)
    2. Roethlisberger (With his 2 rings and postseason record, he can't be disputed.)
    3&4. Ryan & Rodgers (Tie. I can't pick one over the other.)
    5. Flacco (I want to give him more respect. If he can beat Ben, he'll definitely get it.)
    6. Cutler (Zero playoff experience. But this is a brand new opportunity. Much remains to be seen.)
    7. Hasselbeck+Whitehurst (H-Beck was great once upon a time, but now he's a broken down geezer. Maybe his last game, ever?)
    8. Sanchez (Gotta give this guy a break, it's only his second year. Plus, his WRs drop a lot of balls and run some bad routes.)

Bluedragon

Hmmm...interesting. There's something about Sanchez that I just don't like. He reminds me of the kid eating boogers in the back of class drawing unicorns and starfish

Bluedragon

Ryan had made more than one mistake lol. Sanchez next?? Anyone?