BreakdaBank161
    BreakdaBank161's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do u like

whats the move this weekend Fellas i need advice on some good pics !!!

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

PLAN - Remain calm, wait til halftime of PITT - RAVENS game to evaluate my investments position http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...-2011-noon.jpg

I think I have a great shot at having every play be alive after STEELERS win by 3 to 14 points

Right now i have 350 of UP credits in my account for this week, all non-NFL games listed are already WINS, teaser at the bottom is a bit of insurance, dont want PITT-RAV game to end in a Ravens win and I have zero to show for it, dont care if PITT wins by 15 or more ( low % chance IMO ) and teaser dies

Sniperpicks

PLAN - Remain calm, wait til halftime of PITT - RAVENS game to evaluate my investments position
    I think I have a great shot at having every play be alive after STEELERS win by 3 to 14 points

tried to post a link to the picshot i have of my OPEN plays, i guess thats not allowed, I have 907 units in play on open parlays, if i get these 3 results i am UP by almost 5000 units including 350 units already cashed this week

Steelers win by 3 or more

Falcons win by 2 or more

PATS lead by 7 at half and then just win the game

Sniperpicks

I put the pic in my SBR4um album, screenshot of my action prior to Pitt-Rav kickoff, all non-NFL stuff is already a win, thats what i like this weekend