Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    The Jets are fukked. Their QB sucks. He couldn't even make throws in the controlled environment of a fukkin dome last week. Patriots are going to come out and play conservative like stupid ass Manning did? They will throw whenever they want. Move the ball however they want. The Jets D gets no pressure, and sukks huge donkey balls since Leonhard went down. They have zero chance of stopping New England this week.

Their offense is fukked. The Pats D sucks, but that doesn't matter since all you have to do to beat NY is take away the run. Sanchez sucks, plain and simple. Jets could have put about 30 on the board last week, but this guy couldn't hit a WR to save his life.

And all of this distraction shit Ryan is doing isn't going to help at game time. We get, take the attention away from your sub par QB that looks worse this year in the playoffs than last year.

Keep pushing that number down Jets' backers so I can get the best number ever. The Jets' D is done. Peyton was an idiot for not attacking it last week. Should have shredded it with that soft 2 deep shit the Jets were playing. Should have been 7 and 8 yard completions all day. Did he even throw 1 pass to Wayne?

Damn, do you ever win a game?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Nice call Shruty!
    thank you sir, the only game I got wrong was the Falcons. I feel your pain my friend.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dwight nice call man. I took em + the points. I am shocked they won SU Good call.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Dwight nice call man. I took em + the points. I am shocked they won SU Good call.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11867

We won, Congrats man, nice call

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    We won, Congrats man, nice call

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    if you have 3 terrible quarters and them make a 4th quarter comeback, it doesnt make you good.

I still love how people bring up "spygate" when other coaches admitted to doing the same thing. Only people who had a problem with it are the fans because we kicked your asses.

. G W -L Pct. Points per game
    Pre-Sanction 126 87-39 .690 23.4
    Since Sanction 64 49-15 .766 29.4

SO now pats are def not cheating yet their better? lol. why are people so dumb?

Oh yeah, one more thing: spygate. Cheat better next time.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    You said the same about peyton last week. Better qb isn't only analysis.dilfer is a sb winning qb.jets play inspired d and stop run to cover.

First 123