pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Last time Packers played in a dome in playoffs they lost to Cardinals

Cardinals scored 51 points against the Packers last year in the playoffs. Falcons play in a dome and are much better than Cardinals of last year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Zona played perfect win that game

Packers are very hard to stop

They have been just missing in playoffs

Watch out

mike1814
    mike1814's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a silly comment. The games are about match-ups. You're talking about two different teams with a HOF QB and 2 pro bowl WRs who did take the Cardinals to the Super Bowl the year before that.

Sure the Falcons have a better record and better defense, but I wouldn't think anyone is naive enough to think the offenses compare.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The reason I mentioned it is Falcons beat the same Cardinals 41-7 eight months after the Packers surrendered 51 points to them.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

You keep bringing up trivial facts that have nothing to do with this game.

And for the record, the Falcons did not beat the "same" Arizona team, it is now obvious that it was Kurt Warner that made the Zona teams of recent season good.

Also, it is Green Bay that had the best defense in the NFC this year and second best in the NFL, allowing 15.0 points per game trailing only Pittsburgh (14.5). So you can probably invert those 51 points this week.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcons lost to Eagles by 2 touchdowns earlier this year, Packers just beat the Eagles therefore Green Bay wins this game..

Matty Ice has never won a playoff game..

Green Bay has a championship caliber defense and a championship caliber defense..

Saturday night's game will put Aaron Rodger's name into the elite class of quarterbacks in the league...

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You keep bringing up trivial facts that have nothing to do with this game.

And for the record, the Falcons did not beat the "same" Arizona team, it is now obvious that it was Kurt Warner that made the Zona teams of recent season good.

Also, it is Green Bay that had the best defense in the NFC this year and second best in the NFL, allowing 15.0 points per game trailing only Pittsburgh (14.5). So you can probably invert those 51 points this week.

Quit taking the bait then, Pavy is a homer from GA, and has never hid his love for the Falcons. What do you expect him to say? I think the Falcons might lose this game by 2 touch downs, I hope not, but I think it's very likely.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Great analysis again Pavy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Great analysis again Pavy.
    I give people the facts. It's up to them to do what they want with them. Every time I presented solid facts people ignore them and their response is that they are irrelevant and Packers are the best team and have the best defense and the best offense.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I give people the facts. It's up to them to do what they want with them. Every time I presented solid facts people ignore them and their response is that they are irrelevant and Packers are the best team and have the best defense and the best offense.
    Packers just beat the Eagles. Eagles beat the Falcons by 2 touchdowns earlier this year. Your turn

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Falcons beat the Packers in their dome. Cardinals beat the Packers in the playoffs at home in a dome. Detroit only allowed a FG at home vs the Packers in a dome. Falcons are undefeated in the playoffs at home in a dome. Falcons are the best dome home team in the NFL the last 3 years.

I can go on and on but I'll leave it at this.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

those are not facts. you said "same Cardinals team." that's as inaccurate as can be.

you'd have more credibility if you just came out and said you're a big-time homer who loves his team to win this weekend. instead you're trying to pass yourself off as some kind of neutral seer spreading important info when nothing you've posted in this thread has any bearing on the game this weekend.

obamaismyuncle

Falcons beat the Packers in their dome. Cardinals beat the Packers in the playoffs at home in a dome. Detroit only allowed a FG at home vs the Packers in a dome. Falcons are undefeated in the playoffs at home in a dome. Falcons are the best dome home team in the NFL the last 3 years.

I can go on and on but I'll leave it at this.
    How many playoff games has Matty Ice won? I rest my case.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can always rely on SBR for dumb stats

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

pavy loves winding folks up to get a reaction! ever wonder how the guy has so many winners?

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    pavy loves winding folks up to get a reaction! ever wonder how the guy has so many winners?

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Well, how can anyone argue against that logic...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

I just think its funny how everyone thinks its going to be a high scoring game yet the total keeps going down.

LV420
    LV420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I guess that settles that

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obvious troll is obvious! Good work though, you got me to take the bait initially, but this is just absurd.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I know you really don't think the fact that GB lost to the Cardinals in a dome last year and the fact that ATL has won two playoff games in the Georgia Dome has anything to do with this game. You're smarter than that.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Falcons lost to Eagles by 2 touchdowns earlier this year, Packers just beat the Eagles therefore Green Bay wins this game..

Matty Ice has never won a playoff game..

Green Bay has a championship caliber defense and a championship caliber defense..

Saturday night's game will put Aaron Rodger's name into the elite class of quarterbacks in the league...
    Hes only played in 1 playoff game in his rookie year which was a road game. Great insight
    Last edited by D3 Mighty Ducks; 01-13-11 at 12:59 PM.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

With this knowledge I have to pound Atlanta now. Great, Scot!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the squarest reasoning ive ever had, Jesus Pavy quit posting like you joined the site yesterday.

As a Packer fan ill admit that there are plenty of reasons you could give as to why the Falcons will win, but yours is so full of holes it's laughable.

tmcneill001
    tmcneill001's Avatar Become A Pro!

aaron rodgers all dayum day

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

My reasoning is concrete. Packers fans reasoning has more holes than swiss cheese. Here is what I hear all week. Packers will win because they have the better team.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

My reasoning is concrete. Packers fans reasoning has more holes than swiss cheese. Here is what I hear all week. Packers will win because they have the better team.
    Which actually makes more sense because it least it isn't a fallacious argument. It's an opinion, so it's not wrong at this point. Saying the Falcons beat the same team that the Packers lost to last year, however, is simply false. You're not retarded, so you know that this years Cardinals team is nothing like last years team.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Hes only played in 1 playoff game in his rookie year which was a road game. Great insight
    obviously you don't get the humor of this thread, maybe re-read it again, and if you don't get it again that's ok too..

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another fact: Last PACKERS game in a dome--their offense put up 45 points.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    How many playoff games has Matty Ice won? I rest my case.
    how many playoff games has john wall won? or steven strasburg? if everybody who hasnt won a playoff game in their life today was doomed to never win a playoff game, would we not just implode earth and consumate black holes until our souls slip into a cold dark oblivion?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The reason I mentioned it is Falcons beat the same Cardinals 41-7 eight months after the Packers surrendered 51 points to them.
    The same Cardinals?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

I had the Hawks as one of my preseason favorites, because of the way they finished last season, and because that was a disappointing season after they were flying high in the playoffs when they were supposed to defeat the 2008/2009 Arizona Cardinals.

Both teams were last eliminated from the playoffs by the Cardinals. Just don't read anything into it. I would expect the Hawks to be ready for the next step and win at least one playoff game. But I'm passing on the NFL circus this weekend.

Pavy, you sound like you're convincing yourself of something. Always dangerous.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time the Green Bay Packers drank orange flavored gatorade during practice they won

Rumor has it they had orange flavored gatorade this week

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Ok, the Packers it is. But I want +3.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stats don't lie DH especially when drawn from a sample containing less than 5 samples.

You will not need +3

123 Last