milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

pavy the more threads you start on this subject the more foolish you will look when the falcons get their butts kicked

tick tick tick - that's the sound of atlanta's season running out

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

packers defense is much improved from last year. this game wont be a shootout like the arizona game last year

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good weekend for props. That's where I'll be.

milwaukee mike

on an unrelated topic, did you guys know that the packers have never lost a playoff game in which i had an erection?

so i will be looking at dad's "girls kissing girls" while watching the game and i will make sure mrs milwaukee goes shopping (hard to keep an erection while she's in the room)

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

All falcons haters have one thing in common. All lost money this year. Will never learn.

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    on an unrelated topic, did you guys know that the packers have never lost a playoff game in which i had an erection?

so i will be looking at dad's "girls kissing girls" while watching the game and i will make sure mrs milwaukee goes shopping (hard to keep an erection while she's in the room)
    Lol.. this argument is just as good as Pavyracer's dome argument.. If he is seriously betting on the game because the Packers are bad in dome games he is a moron..

I would even give your boner trend an advantage over the dome trend because of the humor..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

When the Dirty Birds run all over the fake Packers you will all be crying about the money you donated to the books. I have witnessed this Falcons team since the training camp which is 10 miles from my house. Then in preseason games and all 16 games. The Falcons will not be denied on Saturday whether you like it or not!

falconticket

I have a feeling this game will be "rigged"

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ive been liking falcons since packers beat eagles.

Ppl are too caught up on a "hot" team. Line cpmes out +3. Big whoopp every1 loves them.

Falcons winby 7-10

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Hes only been in one as a rookie...not a large pool to draw from

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

This is too damn obvious, but..........................the last time the Falcons played a playoff game in a dome............they lost too!

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Cardinals scored 51 points against the Packers last year in the playoffs. Falcons play in a dome and are much better than Cardinals of last year.
    Falcons offense is no where close to the type of offense that scored 51 vs the Pack.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by waco66 View Post
    Falcons offense is no where close to the type of offense that scored 51 vs the Pack.
    It's actually better because the Falcons have a running game which the Cardinals had none.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

24-19, or 24-17 Packers

milwaukee mike

should be a fun one
    don't bet over your heads on this one guys, when 2 good teams and 2 good young qbs are going at it the game shouldn't be a large play either way imho

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona does not play in a dome.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

When the Dirty Birds run all over the fake Packers you will all be crying about the money you donated to the books. I have witnessed this Falcons team since the training camp which is 10 miles from my house. Then in preseason games and all 16 games. The Falcons will not be denied on Saturday whether you like it or not!
    I witnessed the Packers in training camp, which is 5 miles from my house. Then in preseason games and all 16 games. The Packers will not be denied Saturday whether you like it or not.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

I witnessed the Packers in training camp, which is 5 miles from my house. Then in preseason games and all 16 games. The Packers will not be denied Saturday whether you like it or not.
    Training camp, pre-season, and regular season mean nothing. Post-season is a brand new season. Falcons win in the dome.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post

Training camp, pre-season, and regular season mean nothing. Post-season is a brand new season. Falcons win in the dome.
    Yeah, I was mocking Pavy, try and keep up.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Yeah, I was mocking Pavy, try and keep up.
    To lazy to read through this entire thread.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Pavy,it is Atlanta for FFS... Atlanta has not been know to have a championship pedigree in any sport. Atlanta may win the game but it will take some good fortune to do so..

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

yeah matty ice has only lost 2 home games in his career 1 of them just happened it isnt going to happen back to back games so atlanta prob nfcs representatives in superbowl will win game.. wohever iwns this game though deff in superbowl

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post

To lazy to read through this entire thread.
    Well the post I was mocking was also quoted in my post, so youre even too lazy to read my entire post.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well the post I was mocking was also quoted in my post, so youre even too lazy to read my entire post.

lyon804

Dr. Stale...all bullshitting aside is GB going to get the job done or what? What I see is an Atl team that played flawless during the reg season matchup and was fortunate to win the game.

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

love atl

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Pavy,it is Atlanta for FFS... Atlanta has not been know to have a championship pedigree in any sport. Atlanta may win the game but it will take some good fortune to do so..
    And what the fukk is Green Bay known for? How many playoff wins do they have in the last 12 years? Probably the same as the Falcons if not less.

DrStale

Dr. Stale...all bullshitting aside is GB going to get the job done or what? What I see is an Atl team that played flawless during the reg season matchup and was fortunate to win the game.
    Packers by 4.

If the Packers can at least somewhat contain Turner, and they have some sort of a running game (I don't think Starks will do what he did last week but should be able to do enough) I think it's going to come down to pass defense. Ryan and Rodgers are both excellent quarterbacks but the Pack has the advantage in the secondary and I think this game comes down to who's making plays through the air at the end of the game, assuming McCarthy doesn't fukk things up. Mistake free football will be key.

lyon804

Packers by 4.

If the Packers can at least somewhat contain Turner, and they have some sort of a running game (I don't think Starks will do what he did last week but should be able to do enough) I think it's going to come down to pass defense. Ryan and Rodgers are both excellent quarterbacks but the Pack has the advantage in the secondary and I think this game comes down to who's making plays through the air at the end of the game, assuming McCarthy doesn't fukk things up. Mistake free football will be key.

Good points. My opinion as well if GB does not turn the ball over they should win. I like the Packers D more than I like ATL's D. Packers coulda/shoulda routed Philly last week. I think the layoff actually hurts Atl this week with GB coming in with late season momentum and a nice win last week in Philly.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

It's actually better because the Falcons have a running game which the Cardinals had none.
    So the Falcons should ring up 55 or 60 then The Falcons may win the game (should be close) but you're a bookies delight! I don't care if you watch every practice...know all the players middle names....just means you've throw all objectivity out the door long ago! I'm a Colts fanatic but I rarely play the Colts (other than totals) because I'm not neutral & I know that! All stats point to a close game just like it was last time! I'm in like (not love) with my GB +129 ML!!

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Pavy in prime troll form this week; or is he genuinely this stupid?

Pavy, should I make a thread about the last time ATL played in a dome in a playoff game was in 2008, when they lost @ Cardinals (the same place GB lost, which is supposedly significant), and then use it as reasoning to fade them?

Has to be trolling; no way he is this dumb.

Very important to note. Ryan went 24-28 that game, ATL had zero TOs, they ran solid with 117 yards on 4.3 YPC, they held GB to 17 points, and yet they only win 20-17 despite GB fumbling on goal line.

Even if they match their perfect performance again, they will still probably lose as GB's defense and offense is just better. If GB gets pressure on Ryan, relatively contains run, forces TOs, it's over, period. ATL's only shot is to pull off another conservative gameplan hoping for GB mistakes. But I just don't see ATL pulling off another flawless game.

ATL is exactly like the 2008 Titans or 2008 Panthers - zero identity, favorable schedule paves way for good regular season, conservative, peaked early in season, no real experience, prone to rust on bye week.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 01-14-11 at 03:28 PM.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Not to mention...Atlanta took advantage of Tony Gonzalez 4th down conversion on a ball that hit the ground! Atl blocked the replay on their big screen and the GB people didn't catch it? I see the NFL doing something about that....the home coach gets a good look on the big screen but the visitor doesn't? Unfair advantage imo!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Not to mention...Atlanta took advantage of Tony Gonzalez 4th down conversion on a ball that hit the ground! Atl blocked the replay on their big screen and the GB people didn't catch it? I see the NFL doing something about that....the home coach gets a good look on the big screen but the visitor doesn't? Unfair advantage imo!
    You can't be that stupid. The Green Bay coach was in the same stadium.

falconticket

This guys never heard of the braves.?

First 123 Last