DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Blindly take all Unders?

We all know the public loves Overs (except in the Ravens Steelers game). Last week if you blindly would have played the Unders you would have hit 75%.....I'll take 75% every playoff weekend.

Teams play better D and try to control the clock a lot more and slow the game down. I was dumb enough to have the Over in the Packers/Eagles game and every time Rodgers snapped the ball there was literally 1 second on the play clock throughout the whole game. Public is going to continue to pound the overs and the books have inflated the lines hoping the games stay under and cashing in big. A lot of times people over think things and look at useless stats and trends.

Look at that Monday night game in Atlanta with NO...everyone and there mother thought it was going to go Over and it came nowhere close to the Over, I am sensing the same type of game with GBay/Atl and I could see Sea/Chi going something like Chi/GBay and Sea/Stl......I also don't think the Jets D will get blown out by the Pats the way they did that Monday night and well Steelers/Ravens (I actually think this one might go over the number but I don't want to mix it up)

What do you think....4 unders and hopefully go 3 out of 4?

xX Das Boot Xx
    xX Das Boot Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Do you not think Vegas has thought of every scenario you posted and placed the lines accordingly?

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

yes no maybe..........who knows

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

you just never know man

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

go over in NFC and under in afc