Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You realize that Bears and Pack will be in the NFC Championship????

Unreal

Two teams from a brutal division. Packers roll.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Check out my thread... about that... packers ml will be easy money...bears different as there a fav... but still will win... pound away

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

You realize that the Packers have to go into Atlanta and beat one of the best home teams over the past 3 seasons.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You realize the Falcons will host the NFC championship in 10 days?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Against the Seahawks...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

seahawks gonna beat the bears straight up, hasselbeck is a better qb then cutler, the bears are fakes.

my neighbor is a huge bears fan and he has a bears flag in front of his house, i should set it on fire

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

The games are already set.

Pats-Pitt
    GB-Chic

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    The games are already set.

Pats-Pitt
    GB-Chic

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The NFC Championship is on a Thursday?

Sorry Pavy, Packers roll.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers are garbage...their jewish qb is still celebrating hanukkah

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    Dumb post...

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    seahawks gonna beat the bears straight up, hasselbeck is a better qb then cutler, the bears are fakes. my neighbor is a huge bears fan and he has a bears flag in front of his house, i should set it on fire
    Hasselbeck is 100% not better than Cutler

So the 11-5 Bears are fake while the 7-9 Seahawks are real?

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

packers vs. seahawks u mean?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post

Is that you Urlacher....always wondered when you were gonna come clean and tell everyone you're a skinhead

Don't be stupid? I grew up a Bears/Sweetness fan and ARodge is my fav player now....would be some serious hype for Bears/Pack NFC Championship!!

mojomaker11
    mojomaker11's Avatar Become A Pro!

im gonna go with atlanta.

bamacards
    bamacards's Avatar Become A Pro!

falcons at home coming off a bye week--i'll take atlanta

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11232

Look for a close game in Chicago on Sunday. The Seahawks are more than capable of winning this game, but I think a 21 - 20 or 27 - 20 victory for the Bears is most likely.

I have been to every home game for the Seahawks this year and the one thing we can do with consitancy is give up a lot of yards. The Bears are better now than when we played them earlier this year. We are better as well, but not enough to win.....which is too bad because Cutler is a joke.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

No way GB beats Atl ... NO WAY!

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Yep. Packers should be able to pull out the win against the Falcons and then with Rodgers healthy, we will be seeing them in the Super Bowl.

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Hasselbeck is 100% not better than Cutler

So the 11-5 Bears are fake while the 7-9 Seahawks are real?
    Hey, their now the 8-9 Seahawks. They win the super bowl they will have a winning record! Bear Down.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'm a Packer fan and Packer season ticket holder...Atlanta as a team doesn't scare me at all...we can make a few adjustments to our prior gameplan, and it should be a great game to watch for all. As I said, playing the team of the Falcons doesn't scare me at all, however, playing the Falcons in Atlanta, a little more daunting.
    I certainly don't fear the Falcons, as a Packer's fan...and I don't say this as a homer I hope, but I think the Falcons probably fear Green Bay more than we do them. We are certainly a hot team right now, and any team in the NFL is probably a little unhappy about facing the Packers...especially, the Falcons...when you consider the #1 seed is now prepping for a game with maybe the hottest team in the NFL...and the #2 is prepping for a home game against the Seachickens. Bummer for ATL...hopefully it's a great game Falcon's fans!!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

gb as to win atl. and then go win in chicago

hustla
    hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5619

Pats - Steelers
    Falcons - Bears

Pats - Falcons

PATS

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    I'm a Packer fan and Packer season ticket holder...Atlanta as a team doesn't scare me at all...we can make a few adjustments to our prior gameplan, and it should be a great game to watch for all. As I said, playing the team of the Falcons doesn't scare me at all, however, playing the Falcons in Atlanta, a little more daunting.
    I certainly don't fear the Falcons, as a Packer's fan...and I don't say this as a homer I hope, but I think the Falcons probably fear Green Bay more than we do them. We are certainly a hot team right now, and any team in the NFL is probably a little unhappy about facing the Packers...especially, the Falcons...when you consider the #1 seed is now prepping for a game with maybe the hottest team in the NFL...and the #2 is prepping for a home game against the Seachickens. Bummer for ATL...hopefully it's a great game Falcon's fans!!

Been a Packer Backer since 1967 and I really cannot believe what you're stating here.

ATLANTA has a much better QB than PHILLY, a much better SPEED RUSHER than PHILLY, a much better COACH than PHILLY, a much better RUNNING GAME than PHILLY ................and they are rested playing GB on a short week.

As a Packer fan, I'm damn scared of Atlanta and you damn well should be also.............my God!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Been a Packer Backer since 1967 and I really cannot believe what you're stating here. ATLANTA has a much better QB than PHILLY, a much better SPEED RUSHER than PHILLY, a much better COACH than PHILLY, a much better RUNNING GAME than PHILLY ................and they are rested playing GB on a short week. As a Packer fan, I'm damn scared of Atlanta and you damn well should be also.............my God!
    I completely disagree with you Fish. Atlanta is a simple team...however, they are very good at what they do. They try and grind up the clock and limit opposing possessions...that's how the Jets beat Peyton Manning, and that's how the Falcons beat us on November 28th. It's a great game plan against any team, no matter the foe. However, it can be broken. If Atlanta turns it over, if Atlanta doesn't get the 1st downs they need on 3rd downs, they will be forced to give the ball to Green Bay, and their defense isn't as good as ours.
    Michael Turner is a beast, and single handedly plowed us over back in November. I expect the Packers to try and take him out of the game (no easy task) and give Roddy White an extra safety over the top to contend with, and make the other WRs beat us. There are not any surprises in this game. We didn't play well by any means back in November, and still almost beat them in their building...and but for a blown special teams play with 1:00 left in the 4th quarter, that game likely goes to OT where anything could have happened.
    Our Packers have yet to lose a game by more than 4 points all season, and that includes a trip to Atlanta and a trip to Foxborough with our back up QB at the helm. There is no reason that trend ends now, and if you are "scared" of losing a game you will almost certainly be competitive in, then it's a wonder you've gotten this far in our season w/out ulcers.
    No, I'm not "scared" of Atlanta, and neither is Vegas obviously, 2 point spread?? Quite clearly even the "professionals" expect the Pack to have a chance at winning this game. I'd take Aaron Rodgers over Matt Ryan any day of the week, and I'd take our defense over theirs any day of the week...and in all, I'd also certainly take our roster over theirs (I don't mean at every position, just, as a whole)...and I'm sure most people would too. So no, I'm not scared of Atlanta, and I see no reason why you are, either. They are good team, a good, solid, mistake free team. They won't beat themselves. I respect Atlanta a lot, and everything they've done to rebuild that franchise since the Vick debacle...but one thing I don't do right now, is fear the Falcons. Everyone and their Grandma knows what the Falcons will do this weekend. A healthy dose of Turner, and on 3rd and 5 Matt Ryan will have to complete 8 of 15 passes to keep the chains moving. It's what you see every time they play, and they do it well...that's why they've won a lot of games...but to fear them??? Not me, not at all.
    I hope it's a great game...and I even hope the best team wins. But I definitely am NOT scared of the Falcons.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Atlanta is very easy to beat. In fact it was so easy to beat them this year only 3 teams managed to do it out of 16 with one team beating them in OT and the other one by a FG. I don't think another team in the NFL was so easy to beat this year.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

brutal division? since when?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    brutal division? since when?
    They have two teams in the NFC final four, with a chance for both advancing.

BRUTAL

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    I completely disagree with you Fish. Atlanta is a simple team...however, they are very good at what they do. They try and grind up the clock and limit opposing possessions...that's how the Jets beat Peyton Manning, and that's how the Falcons beat us on November 28th. It's a great game plan against any team, no matter the foe. However, it can be broken. If Atlanta turns it over, if Atlanta doesn't get the 1st downs they need on 3rd downs, they will be forced to give the ball to Green Bay, and their defense isn't as good as ours.
    Michael Turner is a beast, and single handedly plowed us over back in November. I expect the Packers to try and take him out of the game (no easy task) and give Roddy White an extra safety over the top to contend with, and make the other WRs beat us. There are not any surprises in this game. We didn't play well by any means back in November, and still almost beat them in their building...and but for a blown special teams play with 1:00 left in the 4th quarter, that game likely goes to OT where anything could have happened.
    Our Packers have yet to lose a game by more than 4 points all season, and that includes a trip to Atlanta and a trip to Foxborough with our back up QB at the helm. There is no reason that trend ends now, and if you are "scared" of losing a game you will almost certainly be competitive in, then it's a wonder you've gotten this far in our season w/out ulcers.
    No, I'm not "scared" of Atlanta, and neither is Vegas obviously, 2 point spread?? Quite clearly even the "professionals" expect the Pack to have a chance at winning this game. I'd take Aaron Rodgers over Matt Ryan any day of the week, and I'd take our defense over theirs any day of the week...and in all, I'd also certainly take our roster over theirs (I don't mean at every position, just, as a whole)...and I'm sure most people would too. So no, I'm not scared of Atlanta, and I see no reason why you are, either. They are good team, a good, solid, mistake free team. They won't beat themselves. I respect Atlanta a lot, and everything they've done to rebuild that franchise since the Vick debacle...but one thing I don't do right now, is fear the Falcons. Everyone and their Grandma knows what the Falcons will do this weekend. A healthy dose of Turner, and on 3rd and 5 Matt Ryan will have to complete 8 of 15 passes to keep the chains moving. It's what you see every time they play, and they do it well...that's why they've won a lot of games...but to fear them??? Not me, not at all.
    I hope it's a great game...and I even hope the best team wins. But I definitely am NOT scared of the Falcons.
    Outstanding post and a great breakdown of Atlanta and who they're about. Going to be a great game, but like you, not scared at all.

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Atlanta will win the Super Bowl, who does not see this?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Outstanding post and a great breakdown of Atlanta and who they're about. Going to be a great game, but like you, not scared at all.
    Thanks Steve, Go Pack buddy!!

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

NFC: Pack at Chi Town
    AFC: Balt at NE

Championship:

Pack vs NE

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I think this Atlanta / GB game is going to be a great game... GB already has the experience in playing in Atlanta losing to them earlier in the season... These two teams match each other very well good so I think this game comes down to special teams and field position... This is a tough game to pick but I'm looking forward to watching it... If I had to pick this game it would be Falcons very close... But I would not be surprised if GB won...

Da Bears get revenge and beat Seattle
    Ravens upset Pitt
    Pats shut up the Jets

Atlanta vs Bears... Atlanta win easily
    Ravens vs. Pats... Ravens upset the Pats

Ravens win super bowl over Falcons

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Bears Packers Conference Champ. at Soldier Field would be an instant classic. Anyone know if these teams have ever faced each other for the conference? I assume so, probably a long time ago?

12 Last