Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    I fukking hate Ron Meeks. .
    Skin head

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post

Nah.. Jim irsay has a "hard on" for "minority" coaches..... Just look at his last 2 coaches.

i find it funny dungy is paraded around tv like he is some kinda coaching mastermind. Gruden went to tampa and cleaned up his shit and won the sb with practically the same roster... Dungy won a sb against rex grossman and another "minority" coach and did it with arguably the best qb to ever play and about 10 other pro bowlers.. Hell i could have won the sb under those circumstances
    bingo

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Raheem Morris. Coach of the year.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Raheem Morris. Coach of the year.
    Him or Lovie Smith. I mean seriously, did anyone think the Bears would even be in the playoffs? Much less win the division?

ttrace35

Him or Lovie Smith. I mean seriously, did anyone think the Bears would even be in the playoffs? Much less win the division?
    Raheem had much less talent to work with. No names on defense and offense.

The Madcap

Raheem had much less talent to work with. No names on defense and offense.
    True, but the Bucs didn't make the playoffs. The Bears did. Plus Chicago actually beat a few teams with a winning record.

ttrace35

True, but the Bucs didn't make the playoffs. The Bears did. Plus Chicago actually beat a few teams with a winning record.
    Good point. I just nevr heard of 1 guy on defense or offense from TB, before this year. Not 1. Plus, lovie always has that confused look on his face.

The Madcap

Good point. I just nevr heard of 1 guy on defense or offense from TB, before this year. Not 1. Plus, lovie always has that confused look on his face.
    yeah he does.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

The Colts won't win another super bowl with this moron as head coach.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    You probably mean because Manning's a choker, and he's still Brady's biotch

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    You probably mean because Manning's a choker, and he's still Brady's biotch
    Yeah Manning called the dumba$$ timeout and allowed the long kickoff return
    You're a idiot...stick to the thug-life NBA....you know NOTHING about the NFL!
    If Manning had Belechick as his coach...he'd have 3-4 rings too! Belechick doesn't allow weaknesses to hamper the team year after year like Indy! According to you...Elway was a choker & loser too up to the last 2 years of his career!

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Totally agree!! Colts fans want blood here in Indy! Caldwell is a loser who sucked in college and only got hired because he glued himself to Dungy!

Austin Collie's career may be over? The Colts will release Bob Sanders and have some $$ for free agency....maybe Plaxico Burress or Larry Fitzgerald....then Peyton would be in business! Bill Polian is starting to whiff on alot of high picks (Jerry Hughes, Tony Ugoh, Anthony Gonzalez) so if they don't hit free agency once in a while then they'll never be elite again!

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

that decision actually is no worse than payton's decision to kick the fg down seven 4th and 2 inside the 5/ w/ 4 mins left in the game

and also no dumber than andy reid's decision to kick the fg in the 4th w/ 4th and 5 inside the redzone down 14...

those are the most -ev obv decisions that boggles the mind that any competent coach can make..

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=garboon

Racial slur by Brock Landers. Will he get suspended for a few days? I doubt it, but I hope I am wrong.

Done with this thread. The mods will have a field day, whoever's on the job.
    they wont suspend him. he loses too much. good for the books.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Pretty horrible. Just fire him and let Peyton be QB/Head Coach and let the DC call all the defense plays.
    I agree. Also, just hire a "head coach", but he is just their for the drills during the week and motivation. No real power.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    If Manning had Belechick as his coach...he'd have 3-4 rings too! Belechick doesn't allow weaknesses to hamper the team year after year like Indy! According to you...Elway was a choker & loser too up to the last 2 years of his career!
    Elway the Choker you say, Hmmn

Elway went to the Superbowl in 86,87, and 89, with not a single Pro bowler on offense basically carrying those teams on his freaking back. And also an AFC championship appearance in 1991.

In 97 and 98, when Elway Finally got a Pro bowl running back and Receiver, he won back to back Superbowls.

The two guys are not even comparable in the Post season. Manning puts up great stats in the regular season, and but is a choker. How many QB even get the chance at going to the Playoffs 10 year straight, yet Manning only has one Superbowl win to show for it. And this guy is considered to be one of the greatest QB to ever live.

walshy83
    walshy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really was a true head scratching move by Caldwell. Peyton looked wicked pissed.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Playoff Team Points/Game
    Peyton Manning: 22.6 - 20.9
    Tom Brady::::::: 24.1 - 19

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Playoff Team Points/Game
    Peyton Manning: 22.6 - 20.9
    Tom Brady::::::: 24.1 - 19
    The other side of the equation is Peyton Manning was sandbagged by an average to slightly above average at best coach in Tony Dungy with his boring cover 2 defense.

Tom Brady had Bill Bellicheck who was a mastermind at gameplanning, taking away the other teams strengths week to week, a better defense in the early years... even cheated to win sometimes...

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

have they fired this bum yet?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

It just boggles my mind that these coaches say they study film 18 hours a day, never get to see their families, waste their whole lives coaching football, and then go and do something stupid like THIS and don't even realize it's stupid. The guy should flat out be fired for this.... It's a mortal sin.

He said he wanted to give the other team more PLAYS IN A 2 MIN DRILL SETTING???? If Rex Ryan said he wanted Peyton Manning to run a couple more plays to increase his teams chances of winning it would be all over the news for how stupid it was. This coach isn't fit to be an NFL head coach. His brown nose was so deep up Dungy's ass and he has no business being an NFL coach.

You could study film 23 hours per day but if you can't realize how stupid that was AFTER THE FACT then you shouldn't be a head coach.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    No but Manning called that bullshit 3rd and long running play over again when everyone knows Indy's run game sucks...

Manning threw horrible balls all night long. Receivers had to bail his ass out as he was getting them jacked up by throwing balls too high. Garcon is a baller. Oh and Peyton forgot he had another receiver in Wayne. How do you not throw him a bone???

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It was weird not seeing wayne not being thrown too in a playoff game.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    It just boggles my mind that these coaches say they study film 18 hours a day, never get to see their families, waste their whole lives coaching football, and then go and do something stupid like THIS and don't even realize it's stupid. The guy should flat out be fired for this.... It's a mortal sin.

He said he wanted to give the other team more PLAYS IN A 2 MIN DRILL SETTING???? If Rex Ryan said he wanted Peyton Manning to run a couple more plays to increase his teams chances of winning it would be all over the news for how stupid it was. This coach isn't fit to be an NFL head coach. His brown nose was so deep up Dungy's ass and he has no business being an NFL coach.

You could study film 23 hours per day but if you can't realize how stupid that was AFTER THE FACT then you shouldn't be a head coach.

This.

People like him are dumb enough I would be scared to have him as a neighbor.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Austin Collie was an important player in the offense.
    The Colts need to find a dynamic wide receiver.
    I doubt Collie can return due to his concussions.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No but Manning called that bullshit 3rd and long running play over again when everyone knows Indy's run game sucks...

Manning threw horrible balls all night long. Receivers had to bail his ass out as he was getting them jacked up by throwing balls too high. Garcon is a baller. Oh and Peyton forgot he had another receiver in Wayne. How do you not throw him a bone???
    What game were you watching? I will agree that the last 3rd/7 running play was stupid but they just picked up 2 first downs on the same call? Peyton's accuracy was fine...in fact if Blair White catches the low ball (had to be) in the breadbasket then the Colts run out the clock w/the Venateri kick! The same problem w/the Colts is year after year....the D can't get off the field? There was 10 minutes left in the game and Peyton had the ball once 2H for about 2-3 minutes (field goal)! Thats 17 minutes possession to 3 ...but Peyton's a choker according to Carmelo Anthony idiot? Peyton allowed the onside kick last year...he was actually directing Vanderjagt's leg when he missed every big kick earlier in Peyton's career!

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Elway the Choker you say, Hmmn

Elway went to the Superbowl in 86,87, and 89, with not a single Pro bowler on offense basically carrying those teams on his freaking back. And also an AFC championship appearance in 1991.

In 97 and 98, when Elway Finally got a Pro bowl running back and Receiver, he won back to back Superbowls.

The two guys are not even comparable in the Post season. Manning puts up great stats in the regular season, and but is a choker. How many QB even get the chance at going to the Playoffs 10 year straight, yet Manning only has one Superbowl win to show for it. And this guy is considered to be one of the greatest QB to ever live.
    I didn't call Elway a choker....I was making the point that it isn't the QBs fault if he has to carry the whole friggin team and he can't do it all by himself! Why do you think the Colts made the playoffs 10 years straight...My God...I'm fighting a battle of wits with an UNARMED MAN Last year they were DEAD FRIGGIN LAST in rushing and damn near went undefeated...in games they tried anyway! Its not possible to carry a team anymore than that? I'm not saying the Colts don't have talent but they never have a defense that can close the deal! Brees 32-38 last year...Colts missed FG, allowing onside kick, etc. I don't know how many times this year I've noticed Brady w/150 yards passing or so and the Pats have 30+ points! Pats 31 Colts 28....Brady throws for 175 & Manning goes for 325.....Brady throws one right between the numbers late and the Colts LB drops it! New England gets 31 on GB...Brady throws for 140 yards....big fat fcn lineman runs back a TD! Brady is great but he's also LUCKIEST MF'ER THAT I'VE EVER SEEN! The Tuck Rule is BS and everyone knows it....far as I'm concerned he has 2 rings period! Still waiting for someone to make sense of that rule? You pull the fcn ball down then you're a runner...you get hit...the ball comes out...and its an incomplete pass?? W T F?????

First 123