Eagles at home started -3 and now its -1.5. They have home field advantage and that is worth 3 points. I also don't understand how everyone says the public LOVES green bay. What is so special about green bay that the public loves? I mean shouldn't Eagles at home with Vick get more love?

Yesterday's line of Colts -2 against the Jets to me was already suspicious. They are at home and laying less than 3 points which made no sense. Yes they are underperforming this year but that line screams trap to me. There was also something funny about it because i'm pretty sure most people would take Colts at home more than 2 points. Even 3 points people would logically take Colts which made the line fishy to me.

Few weeks ago everyone said Eagles were the best team in the NFC and they are the scariest because of Jackson and Vick. But the Eagles have lost the last few games of the season and lost against the Viks at home and Green Bay won the last few games to make the playoffs.

I Just don't understand how more people would take the Packers over Eagles? And this line is just so fishy because Eagles are laying less than 3 points. I would say the line that is right for this game should be Eagles -3 or -3.5 or maybe even -4. The same with the colts game. I even say -3 for Colts against Jets look like a trap for Colt Bettors and the line should been -3.5 or 4 because even then there would be get Colt backers.

This Eagles line just looks like the Packers will win this game like the Jets covered against the Colts. I can't believe Eagles are laying so little at home. They basically just have to WIN the game just like the Colts just had to win against the Jets.

Also, Philly has NEVER lost a wild card game at home under Andy Reid. Yet this line just needs Philly to win the game by 2 points?

Packers will win this one.