C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Eagles -2

Green Bay is only 3-5 on the road
    Green Bay will have to beat Philly in Philly twice this year, now without many of the guys from week 1 (injuries)
    Aaron Rodgers was held to 180 something yards, 2 td and 2 int in the previous meeting
    Green Bay has no running game to speak of.

Whoever wins this game will probably win the next 2 games. Dangerous wildcard teams IMO. The thing is Green Bay can't run the ball... Not that Philly is good at stopping the run but it's going to make them on dimensional. It's asking a lot of Aaron Rodgers to keep converting 3rd and 8's over and over and over again, when the Eagles come after him and you have Asante Samuel lurking back there. For Green Bay to win they are going to need superior execution...

With all of that said I think Michael Vick is the most over-rated player of all-time and I think he's much less effictive in the cold, on grass, and now that everybody and their brother knows to make him scramble to his right. Philly still has a dink and dunk passing game, and it should be enough.

It's a probability thing. Aaron Rodgers is better than Vick, easily, but he has no running game. How did Peyton Manning and Drew Brees do with no running games to speak of yesterday? The answer, the task is nearly too great for a guy to keep converting over and over again on the road vs an NFL defense.

Eagles -2

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

lovin it like mcdonalds bro

with the exception of last year's postseason, this Eagles team just doesnt lose unless its a conference championship game

C-Gold

It's no lock by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't mind seeing Vick's leg snap in two and Aaron Rodgers advancing in the playoffs but it will be super super hard.

When Green Bay gets all their guys back next year they should coast through the NFC, but it would be difficult to do so today.

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drew Brees did fantastic. Its not his fault his defense gave up 40+ points. Peyton Manning played against one of the best defenses in the playoffs and without his best targets. The Eagles have the worst secondary in the playoffs (Other than Asante Samuel, who wont be able to cover the packers 2, 3, and 4 recievers). That is not a good argument. You are also forgetting to mention the Packers defense, which is the best defense in the NFC playoffs.

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

GB will lose this game by at least 7.

coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    It's no lock by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't mind seeing Vick's leg snap in two and Aaron Rodgers advancing in the playoffs but it will be super super hard.

When Green Bay gets all their guys back next year they should coast through the NFC, but it would be difficult to do so today.
    Green Bay will win...now give me my daily points...

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

anyone else here wanna do pam oliver? god damn..those lips, and shes got the donk too

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    Green Bay will win...now give me my daily points...
    Exactly what what i came in to say +6 sbrpts

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly86 View Post
    Drew Brees did fantastic. Its not his fault his defense gave up 40+ points. Peyton Manning played against one of the best defenses in the playoffs and without his best targets. The Eagles have the worst secondary in the playoffs (Other than Asante Samuel, who wont be able to cover the packers 2, 3, and 4 recievers). That is not a good argument. You are also forgetting to mention the Packers defense, which is the best defense in the NFC playoffs.
    The point is that the Packers will have to be on all cylinders to win. It's tremendous pressure for Aaron Rodgers. He threw 2 picks earlier in the year, and that was with Jermichael Finley, Ryan Grant and a more talented roster.

Green Bay was a losing team on the road... 3-5

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

eagles will have to be on all cylinders to win too

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

This is gonna be a good ass game. I have packers +10 in my big 7 pt teaser. My last team that needs to cover. GL to everyone.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good luck Parlay Junkie. I need them also but at +9.5.