dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39525

I can't see New England making it to the superbowl

They are 14-2 with the best record in the NFL. They have blown out numerous teams in the last couple of games during the season and they are considered the favorite this year to win the superbowl.

But does anyone else feel like they just are not going to win the championship? I would be really surprised if they even make it to the superbowl. They have to beat the jets and even though they did blow them out last game, the first gave they played jets won. Even if they get past the Jets, i really can't see them beating the Steelers or Ravens for some reason.

Yes they have the best record in the league but i feel like there is something that is missing with this team this year. I feel like they will fall just like the Colts and the Saints. There doesn't seem to be any spark with this team if you know what i mean. Their defense is very young and i really think they have a great chance to lose to the jets or in the AFC championship. They weren't dominant like 07 where they broke all the offensive records and just blew teams out but this year they are the class of the NFL and scared teams.

Yes Brady is the MVP of the league but besides him having Wes Welker on offense, I don't really see this team being a big threat and dominant like a few year ago. I mean their defense don't scare teams and their offense just seems to be above average from my point of view.

I think a Pittsburgh/Green Bay matchup is the most likely matchup in the superbowl. I also think Atlanta and Philadelphia won't advance as well.

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Bears win the super bowl this year my friend, mark my words.

zebo1337
    zebo1337's Avatar Become A Pro!

Regardless of start of the year form and the Jets beating the patriots, the Pats picked up form when it mattered. Going 14-2 on the season and having home field advantage all the way through the play-offs. Brady is a machine at home and anyone in their way will have a lot of trouble trying to keep close to them. Pats will make the superbowl, whether or not they win it will be a different story.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

If you don't think NE has any spark, you haven't watched many of their games. No one has more spark than Brady and their defense has been getting better by the game, just look at their takeaway numbers. My money says they win it all, their offense is a well run scoring machine and the defense is more than capable for them to win the SB. JMO on it.

Oli
    Oli's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck this week

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

NE will win this easy