Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

KC's schedule is crap

Of the 16 teams they have played, only 2 of them are in the playoffs. The Colts and the Seahawks, and in my personal opinion I still dont believe the Seahawks should be in the playoffs even after beating the Saints.
    The Chiefs are 7-1 at home, but they have played shit teams: Chargers, 49ers, Jacksonville, Arizona, Buffalo, Denver, Tennessee, and Oakland

The Ravens on the other hand are tested. Of the 16 games played, 6 are playoff teams. And their road wins are impressive against the Steelers and they have lost on the road against the two best teams in the country. They lost in OT to the Patriots and Atlanta by 5, where it is damn near impossible to win anyway.

Here's my thoughts. Please don't overthink this people. RAVENS -3 BIG!!

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

And yes the Ravens played bad against the Browns and Bengals at the end, but this is the damn playoffs!!! They won by 10 and 6 in those games. If I'm not mistaken, if they win by 10 or 6 against KC, then they cover!!

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Shit teams do not include the CHARGERS, JACKSONVILLE

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

They beat Chargers the first week...that was their only win against a team with a winning record..

Ravens will win today..Packers will beat eagles...Ravens will be the only game of the 4 where the public won....You just gotta know when to be a square

8-8 Jags are a shit team btw