brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Jets can Beat Pats

They can run the ball against the Pats, and they can stop the Pats or at least slow down that offense... possible, I think so!!

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Possible yes. Will they? highly unlikely.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Not only can Jets not win in New England, but I like Pats -9.

Only reason Jets beat them in Meadowlands was because Brady tried to force feed RANDY MOSS in second half after Revis hurt his hammy, thinking Moss was still good. It is not a coincidence that Pats' offense began to flourish after Moss was gone.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    They can run the ball against the Pats, and they can stop the Pats or at least slow down that offense... possible, I think so!!
    Jets will probably make this a ballgame, but I doubt it will be from running it. Wilfork's been an absolute beast this year and is immoveable wherever Belichick lines him up. And Brandon Spikes will be back. Pats run D should be solid. Jets will probably try and work on all our corners not named Devin McCourty.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Double digit blowout, IMO. Belichick won't let this Team hang around like Indy and the Jets won't have the luxury of running time consuming 9 minute drives down by 21. If you trust Sanchez to put up 30 or more points in the cold of Foxboro, you may stand a chance of a cover because NE wil put up 40. NE is not in the field goal kicking mode this year, they score touchdowns.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No, they can't.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jets' defense is overrated and that will be evident when they are up against a real offense next week.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

jets already showed earlier this season they can beat the pats wait nevermind my bad.

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Pats win, end of story. PS Tom Brady is about 100 times better than manning.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by cblackgold View Post
    Pats win, end of story. PS Tom Brady is about 100 times better than manning.
    Agreed but the jets can slow down the game and put some pressure on Brady nobody thought the seahawks could win