ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one looks mighty good to me

Super Teaser (10 points, 3 games)

I think this has a huge chance of hitting.

• Saints -0.5

Probably the safest part of the teaser. Brees will decimate Seattle's secondary. In order to have any chance of staying close, the Hawks will have to put many points on board, which I don't see happening.

• Ravens +7

So much for the Chiefs' 7-1 record at home in regular season. What opponents did KC beat at Arrowhead? Only non-playoff teams. Chargers (21-14 after Rivers was unable to get the game-tying TD with 4 downs in the redzone), 49ers (31-10, close game before a late game KC point-spur), Jaguars (42-20), Bills (13-10 OT win), Cards (31-13 win, no surprise there), Broncos (10-6, only 10 pts vs such a bad defensive line?), Titans (34-14 against a Tennessee that had given up in Week 16).
    I think Baltimore cruises to a W by a TD or more this weekend. Even if by a weird turn of events they end up on the losing side, it surely won't be a massacre.

• Jets/Colts Over 34.5

Manning being Manning, in all likeliness he'll have Rex Ryan's defensive schemes figured out by the end of the 1st quarter. I doubt that Addai will get that many carries with this matchup - Peyton will throw a lot, which is often goods news for over bettors. Some strong offensive weapons on the Jets' side for Sanchez to use. I expect a guy like Santonio Holmes to elevate his game on Saturday and make some key catches on offence. Defensive touchdowns and a big play here and there by the athletic Brad Smith are also in the realm of possibility. All I need is both sides to get 2 TD's and a FG. I'll take my shot.

Risking $200 to win $155
    Last edited by ochenta y cinco; 01-06-11 at 09:33 AM.

fuggles
    fuggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Looks like you've got a winner there.

Cinquefoil
    Cinquefoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

I just threw together a 4-team/13-point teaser with NYJ (+16), GB (+16), NYJ/IND over 31.5, BAL/KC under 54.