bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fitzgerald vs. Bolden

Both Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin are excellent young wide receivers. Fitzgerald caught 103 passes for 1,409 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. Boldin hauled in 102 catches for 1,402 yards and 7 scores. If you could only pick one to be on your team, which would you rather have? I'd lean toward Fitzgerald. He's younger, a slightly better athlete and I believe he has more future upside. How about you guys?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Larry.

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fitzgerals also has a less chance of being arrested and incarcerated. Inaddition to being the better athlete and person, go with Fitzgerald.

On a side note, if the Cardinals can nail down Cutler or maybe Quinn next year, they could be a potent offense for years to come. i need to see more on Quinn first until i can decide if he will be great. Leinart will not be a considered a "bust" but will nto be perennial pro bowler either. One way or another, they need a great young quarterback and one that I approve of, not them as i make better personnal decisions than any NFL team. Simple job really.

Buy give my Fitzgerald for your answer to the question.

bostonceltics13
    bostonceltics13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fitzgerald. Younger and less team chemistry issues. There are more Bolden type players out there then Fitzgeralds. Fitzgerald gets the edge.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Does Larry come back for 2021 and his 18th Professional year?