xXGrimm226Xx
    xXGrimm226Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Teaser Questions for Saturday

Did I miss the play of adding 7 to the jets +3 or do you guys think Taking 7 off the Colts -2 1/2 is solid enuff?

Would like to tease that with the other game, would like to see NO @ -9.5 or 10 so I can get NO by a FG or better

(Sbr better gimme my f'in points now.. they screwed me on my first post of the day... jerks!)

xXGrimm226Xx
    xXGrimm226Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

success.. but please any opinions would be much appreciated Im doing a rollover at betrev and im goin all-in on this teaser

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't go all in on a teaser... Take it from me it's just awful.

You're wasting points if you go over 0, but getting the Colts at +3.5 isn't too bad... I think the Saints being tossed in to a teaser at -3 or -2.5 is good money but IDK what else because I like the Colts and Ravens to cover (but losing value passing through 0)... But I do like the Pack a bit. I'd say Saints and Pack, but that's just me.

Maxlock
    Maxlock's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're gonna tease the Jets/Indy game then tease the Jets to get them at +9/10, don't tease down the spread to get Indy +3.5..As for your other game I'd tease down the Saints to -3.5

That being said I'd still bet this weekend games straight:
    Jets +
    Pack+
    Bal-
    NO/Sea: No bet

Sildenafil
    Sildenafil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time I teased the Jets was when they played at Gillette against the Pats. Thought +9.5 was a gift...

Maxlock
    Maxlock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sildenafil View Post
    Last time I teased the Jets was when they played at Gillette against the Pats. Thought +9.5 was a gift...
    That is why the call them teasers..they look good at first but in the end

Bet straight ATS or the occasional ML when there is good value in the underdog..i.e. this week Pack +2.5..There isn't much value taking the Packers +2.5 so it's either +3 or ML.