cobracommander
    cobracommander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Everyone is on the Colts just because of Manning, but he can't win it by himself. And he won't.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

jets can win but cant win with there play calling coach

V2daTizzo
    V2daTizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Colts will spank dat ass. Jets are completely over rated in every aspect of their team. Shut down corners? Maybe Revis, but Cro is a joke. Other than Revis, their secondary is a joke, especially with their safety being out from a couple weeks ago. Their run game is a joke. Greene could be the real deal, but they just keep trying to run it with a warn out, washed up, LT...and don't even get me started on dirty, INT king, Sanchez. Joke of a team is a joke. Other than the Chicago game, the Jets couldn't get anything going offensively.

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

colts will win and i cant believe the price they are, ill have $500 on them moneyline

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Manning wins again .

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sildenafil View Post
    You do know the main reason for them being a completely different team is the amount of injuries they've had, right? 17 players on IR including Dallas Clark and Austin Collie. Addai missing 8 games. Most of the defence have missed significant time. Only Green Bay can even come close to the amount of injuries Indy has had this season. And yet they still win 10 games, win the division and get the 3rd seed. I'd go as far as saying this year's achievement is better than last year's in terms of what they had to go through.

I could easily say the Jets have had a dreadful year and were lucky to get in the playoffs. Going to OT against the Browns and Lions. Shut out at home. Losing by 42 points to NE.
    Sanchez has thrown 1TD and 5INT in his last 5 games. Their defence is not as good as it was last year and their OL isn't as good. Not sure why many people think the Jets are a good bet. Personally as a Colts fan I would be pretty embarrassed if they don't beat the Jets on Saturday.
    I think youre biased. Dont get me wrong I want you to win. I like the Colts. Was cheering for you guays at the superbowl my first ever nfl game and I was there in Miami. Was pissed when you guys lost I thought it was meant to be. You guys havnt impressed me at all injuries or not and I think youre going to lose.

Hope Im wrong cos **** the jets.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

im on a lean towards the jets on this one

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

This one will come down to the kickers.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The colts had a dreadful year so lets back the Jets? The Jets have been better? I don't think so. I think the Colts get it done, and do so convincingly.

Lets suck some feet!

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sanchez might choke ... but We've seen Payton to the same this year also... he's not 'Money' anymore ... and with all the injuries ... I take the Jets + points in this one ... BOL

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the points

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

bottom line is, it's gonna be a good tight game

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

colts >>>>>>>>>>>> jets

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing for sure the Ref's will take a blind eye to the Jets.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by bradnowell View Post
    colts >>>>>>>>>>>> jets
    Colts are NOT better than the Jets right now. If Indy had one more reliable receiver yes, and if they were at full strength most certainly, but not now.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Colts last 3 games:

Chris Johnson 11 carries for 20 yards
    Darren McFadden 11 carries for 45 yards (Colts 191-80 rushing yards)
    MJ Drew 15 carries for 46 yards (Colts 155-67 rushing)

I'm still not on Indy....their lines are playing their best ball of the year but they don't force turnovers, special teams are terrible due to injuries and they've given up prevent defense TDs 4Q all year! Over 44.5 is the play here imo....Colts games avg. 51.5 this year!

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

With the division’s lone playoff berth on the line, the Colts should have come out and smoked an overmatched division rival at home.Manning got a good look at what the Jets like to do when the teams meet in December (New York was playing for its postseason life, so it wasn't like the Jets were holding anything back); Sanchez is going to have to make plays in the passing game, and in the postseason he hasn't faced the type of pressure Indy can bring with ends Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis.While the Colts did an excellent job against Chris Johnson and the Titans' running game, they were unable to contain old man Kerry Collins and their passing game. Collins threw for 300 yards and two touchdowns and kept the Titans in it until Vinatieri ended it with a 43-yard field goal as time expired. This game was crazy
    Jets are playing with house money.They weren't supposed to be here -- and probably wouldn't have been here if the Colts hadn't pulled their starters.... When I add it all up, it comes out ... Indy 20, New York 13.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Manning or Sanchez, Manning or Sanchez, Manning or Sanchez, mmmmm let's see, MANNING it is!!!!!!!

KGB
    KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    With the division’s lone playoff berth on the line, the Colts should have come out and smoked an overmatched division rival at home.Manning got a good look at what the Jets like to do when the teams meet in December (New York was playing for its postseason life, so it wasn't like the Jets were holding anything back); Sanchez is going to have to make plays in the passing game, and in the postseason he hasn't faced the type of pressure Indy can bring with ends Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis.While the Colts did an excellent job against Chris Johnson and the Titans' running game, they were unable to contain old man Kerry Collins and their passing game. Collins threw for 300 yards and two touchdowns and kept the Titans in it until Vinatieri ended it with a 43-yard field goal as time expired. This game was crazy Jets are playing with house money.They weren't supposed to be here -- and probably wouldn't have been here if the Colts hadn't pulled their starters.... When I add it all up, it comes out ... Indy 20, New York 13.
    Mr.Harry is confused. Not good to mix up the last 2 years. This year's Jets are better then last year. This year's Colts are not better then last year. Injuries or no injuries. I would never pick Sanchez over Manning, but I am picking the Jets over the Colts. Better defense, better run game = win.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Manning or Sanchez, Manning or Sanchez, Manning or Sanchez, mmmmm let's see, MANNING it is!!!!!!!
    Last time I checked, there were 22 players on the field.

Of course Manning is the better quarterback, but so what?

tony73
    tony73's Avatar Become A Pro!

colts easy win

Colts win by 13. over.
    Easy parly.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

On paper we don’t think the Colts have anything to feel confident about going into this game.As a matter of fact I think the Colts are in trouble, considering the way they are matching up offensively and defensively against New York.The Jets have all the necessary weapons to take this one, and there is value on the money line given their chances to pull this one off on the road.However the Colts battled their way into the playoffs with inspired play in recent weeks, but this isn't the dominant team of years past. At the same time, the Jets struggled more than expected in man coverage this season and don't get to the quarterback enough to easily win a tough road playoff game. Colts Will Win At Home... It remains to be seen if Sanchez really can play mistake-free, but that’ll be the order of the day for the Jets. Peyton Manning has the best offensive line in the NFL, and it’s evident when you see him having all day to make his throws.Manning’s only taken 16 sacks all year,or one per game,"colts as they have probably the worst O-line in the NFL stats??? doesn't always tell the truth and this is a great example of it, Peyton Manning is the reason ,""Peyton Manning has only taken 16 sacks this year or one per game..."

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Colts -2.5..... Peyton's gunna show Sanchez how you get your team to the super bowl!!

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

jets got a real good chance in this one...but not playin their best ball lately

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

it will be a 4th quarter game, so just bet the 2nd half against whatever happened in the 1st half.

chelle0113
    chelle0113's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the colts will go ahead and finish off the jets...

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manning and the Colts have had letdown game after letdown game, why not one more in the playoffs?

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

testing 1 2 3

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cris_from_Europe View Post
    Sanchez might choke ... but We've seen Payton to the same this year also... he's not 'Money' anymore ... and with all the injuries ... I take the Jets + points in this one ... BOL
    sanchez didnt in san diego last year.

mrader59
    mrader59's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think people are insane to back the Jets coming into Indy Saturday.

oakland23
    oakland23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think, Jets will win. Jets D is better.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by mrader59 View Post
    I think people are insane to back the Jets coming into Indy Saturday.
    Forget about WHERE they are playing and just look at the players on the field. The Colts will struggle offensively, probably worse then they did vs. Tennessee given they are facing a better defense.

Like I said, the Colts are the better team when they are fully healthy, but they are not the better team right now.The only way the Colts even have a chance to win is if one of their peripheral receivers steps up with a huge game. Is that possible? Certainly. Can you count on it with the Colts being favored? No.

Bottom line is the Jets are the better team getting points, although I will probably go for the money line vale unless I can get the Jets +3 at -110 or less.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Im on the Jets, should be a good one.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

.The only way the Colts even have a chance

The Colts will spread the Jets out and rush for over 100 yards....thats how they offset injuries to Collie/Clark. They just outrushed Oakland 190-80 (top 5 running team)! The Colts are getting their best play of the season from both lines! The Jets will still give them trouble w/Revis & Cromartie on the corners and w/special teams! I see a 4Q game just like every other Colts game lately & most of the Jets games too! I'll take Venateri over Jay Feely or whoever it is for the Jets!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    .The only way the Colts even have a chance

The Colts will spread the Jets out and rush for over 100 yards....thats how they offset injuries to Collie/Clark. They just outrushed Oakland 190-80 (top 5 running team)! The Colts are getting their best play of the season from both lines! The Jets will still give them trouble w/Revis & Cromartie on the corners and w/special teams! I see a 4Q game just like every other Colts game lately & most of the Jets games too! I'll take Venateri over Jay Feely or whoever it is for the Jets!
    The Colts won't be able to run a lick on the Jets front, nor will they outrush the Jets in the game. The only reason they outrushed Oakland was because Dominic Rhodes turned back the clock for one game, which wont happen again, and the Raiders inexplicably ran the ball only 20 times. Not to mention the fact that the Raiders don't have a good rushing defense anyway.

Next!

First 1234 Last