jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Carolina panthers

i dont know if anyone said this but i didnt see it so i wil post it, everyone thinks harbaugh is going to a cali nfl team or michigan, but how about him going to carolina and being with luck?? panthers want a cheap up and coming coach. whats not to like here for jim.. you get your qb and your close to family(john in baltimore)

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

With all the talk about the NFL might be heading into a lock out next season I wouldn't be surprised if Luck stayed back an extra year in Stanford. No doubt the kid is getting drafted but does he really want to play in a shitty market like Carolina. No matter how good you are if your throwing to no body it won't help. Brady and Manning don't count in the previous sentence.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

jhack, i like this

SWBET
    SWBET's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think harbaugh will get the 49ers job and make a push to trade up for luck. Carolina needs to rebuild for the ground up. Luck would get crushed in Carolina.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by SWBET View Post
    I think harbaugh will get the 49ers job and make a push to trade up for luck. Carolina needs to rebuild for the ground up. Luck would get crushed in Carolina.
    I don't think the Panthers would give that first round pick away for anything. They know how about this Luck kid and they know that Clausen isn't going to get it done for them anytime soon. Luck is better off staying in Stanford next year and hoping the Panthers don't finish in last place again. Just my 2 cents.

fuggles
    fuggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Panthers owner said in news conference yesterday that they will not trade first pick and have not and will not talk to Harbaugh. They will hire an nfl coordinator, most likely defensive.