ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Jim Harbaugh and Luck will be on the broncos

broncos have 2nd pick and will trade up for luck. They will trade tebow and orton, perhaps to jacksonville. Carolina will not take another qb, they do need one but they did draft 2 rookies last year or will roll with a veteran free agent. I expect tebow to jacksonville. Orton , and a swap of 1st round picks and perhaps a mid round pick for the 1st pick

A qb does carolina no good without a better o line, defense and wr's.

Harbaugh is also expected to meet with Elway tommorrow. Elway went to stanford and now that is in upper management in denver will go after both of them.

Austin103
    Austin103's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt they trade two QB's.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

are these rumors or your prediction? either way i like it

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

I hope the Redskins get him.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

No.

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

JH is gone to Mich.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    broncos have 2nd pick and will trade up for luck. They will trade tebow and orton, perhaps to jacksonville. Carolina will not take another qb, they do need one but they did draft 2 rookies last year or will roll with a veteran free agent. I expect tebow to jacksonville. Orton , and a swap of 1st round picks and perhaps a mid round pick for the 1st pick

A qb does carolina no good without a better o line, defense and wr's.

Harbaugh is also expected to meet with Elway tommorrow. Elway went to stanford and now that is in upper management in denver will go after both of them.
    How heavy of a steel brick would you shti if all this shite actually happened?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

he wont go to carolina and luck will not want to play for carolina unless harbaugh goes there.. He will not go to michigan.

fuggles
    fuggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

The first pick for orton, the 2nd pick and "perhaps a mid round pick."

If Luck comes out there is no way that package is even close to enticing. Tebow, #2 pick this year, 3rd round this year AND 1st round next year and I would start to think about it if I like Tebow as a starter (maybe).

Luck is supposedly a can't miss great QB that comes along once or twice a decade and you have to be blown away by an offer to pass on him.

Only way he doesn't come out is if he doesn't like Charlotte. Don't see why he wouldn't. It's a lot nicer of a city to live in than a lot of NFL towns and being a QB in a middle tier market hasn't hurt the star power of Manning, Rodgers, Brees, etc.

Panthers offer a good running game and a better O line than you think (LT Gross made the pro bowl again, RT Otah coming back off IR, C Kalil voted alternate to pro bowl a year or two ago). Head coach is an uncertainty but I think Carolina is about as good of a situation as a #1 draft pick can expect.

Yes I am a Panthers fan from Charlotte so take that into account.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Carolina is not gonna trade away the #1 and Luck. Luck will be a Panther.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

denver will not trade tebow yet (the kid is their money cow right now), if mcnabb doesnt sign with az i guess the cardinals will willing to trade their 1st round for him, so they can keep fitz on their roster.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

keep dreaming my man, something might change but I doubt it. No way someone would skip over Luck.

2011 NFL Draft: Carolina Panthers Will Draft Andrew Luck If Available, According To Report

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/1/4...olina-panthers

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Luck isn't even going pro this year.