Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Seahawks odds to win SB

Seahawks to win SB: 100/1

No, I don't think the Seahawks are going to win the SB...but there's got to be some value here, right? Any given Sunday any team can win, injuries happen.

Anyone sprinkling any money on this?

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

just dropped 10 bucks on it 1:210

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Any given Sunday, yes. Unfortunately for Seattle they play on Saturday not Sunday, and they will get spanked by New Orleans.

Erock87

Dad, your statements are much stronger when accompanied with pictures.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Erock87 View Post
    Dad, your statements are much stronger when accompanied with pictures.

Here is a Saints fan, Erock.

Erock87

That looks convincing...

Saints odds are 10/1...lol

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol i do kinda like seattle. and i do think they keep that game close against NO. saints really havent blown opponents out this year

CougarSports
    CougarSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock87 View Post
    Seahawks to win SB: 100/1 No, I don't think the Seahawks are going to win the SB...but there's got to be some value here, right? Any given Sunday any team can win, injuries happen. Anyone sprinkling any money on this?
    I quit gambling & drinking if Seattle wins the super bowl. Mark my words.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

You'd do MUCH better than 100:1 betting the Seahawks game by game.

This week Seahawks are +450 at home. Next week they'll be at least +300 at Chicago. Then at Atlanta they'll be +500. If they meet the Pats in the Super Bowl, they'll be at least +500. Multiply that out and it's well over 300:1. Even if you figure them at +300 in the NFC Championship & Super Bowl due to upset teams getting through, it's still better then 100:1.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Any given Sunday, yes. Unfortunately for Seattle they play on Saturday not Sunday, and they will get spanked by New Orleans.
    Great post

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

The problem is, as I've even given in my thread about the chances that Seattle COULD upset... it's that, it's a one week gig... There are a few possible reasons why the Chickens have a shot, THIS WEEK, and 99% of those reasons have to do with being at home in the Pacific Northwest Weather in a Stadium that really can mess up visitors on a good day...

But in the miracle that it actually happens... As mentioned, they have to go through Chicago.... which I guess for the same reasons are possible, but even less likely on the road... BUT the bright light says that IF They got there... Cutler throws 7 picks, and they get to Atlanta... That you could definitely start hedging a little ... Or could you... Atlanta would STILL be a -500 favorite... but at 200:1 you could definitely take your bet back and a little bit...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

I think someone should give her some beads...

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

When these teams met in November, a 34-19 New Orleans win in which Brees threw for 382 yards and four touchdowns,in addition to setting the all-time franchise record for completions.Brees will come close to those numbers on Saturday,as the Saints' arsenal of weapons on offense are too many for Seattle’s nondescript defense,which features an underwhelming pass rush..In spite of all of these very faint reasons for optimism, however, It’s really,really hard to imagine the Seahawks’season extending beyond next Saturday. I got down early on this one Saints -10 My Prediction ..Saints 28 Seahawks 7Update On Wild Card Game New Orleans vs Seattle.....
    Charlie Whitehurst's performance in the Seahawks' 16-6, NFC West-clinching win on Sunday night has coach Pete Carroll once again fielding questions about which quarterback will start on Saturday. As of this Tuesday morning, Carroll is still stating that he hasn't decided if Whitehurst or Matt Hasselbeck will start and that the two will split reps in practice this week. If Hasselbeck starts it’s possible that the spread will drop below 10. So if you are planning on taking the Seahawks to cover, my suggestion would be to place your wager early in the week. (Either that or save your money.)Seahawks coach Pete Carroll still isn’t sure who he will start at quarterback against the Saints on Saturday.Matt Hasselbeck and Charlie Whitehurst are expected to split snaps when the teams return to practice Tuesday.

cobracommander
    cobracommander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by raiders510 View Post
    just dropped 10 bucks on it 1:210
    You would have been better off with 10 mega millions tickets. At least your chance of winning would have been better than zero.

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't waste your money on Seahawks future bets. Their path will be ending this Saturday.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by cobracommander View Post
    You would have been better off with 10 mega millions tickets. At least your chance of winning would have been better than zero.
    Isn't that what they said about the 150-1 Rams when they won... Or the 100-1 Cards when they made it...

Thinking Lot of people in St. Lou became a little richer throughout that season...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

I think this is worthy of a *bump*