UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Jim Caldwell is a MORON!

How is Caldwell an NFL coach in the first place. This dunce doesn't belong coaching a pee wee team! He should have been fired after the Colts lost the Superbowl last year because of him! When is the Colts front office going to realize he is a horrible coach. You play games to win, you don't play them not to lose like he does! Horrible play calling constantly for the Colts and it shows.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

I'm not a Caldwell fan but Manning calls the plays.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

**** them both
    I almost had a heart attack in the last minute of the game
    Thank god my teaser won

UpsetSpecial09

If you think Manning calls all the plays your out of your f'n mind. Look at how pissed Manning gets all the time when he looks to Caldwell on 4th and 1 and dumb Jim punts it away 99% of the time, or when he calls for a stupid play and Manning gets a frustrated look on his face. His Manning called ALL of the plays, the Colts would of won the Super Bowl last year and another 3 or 4 games this season even with all the injuries. Caldwell sucks! Colts got LUCKY today!

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Caldwell is an excellent coach. To win with that little talent, despite having a legendary QB, is very admirable.
    That O has nothing but Manning and the D (under Caldwell's hand) does just enough to win - with a really sad group of non-team players (Mathis/Freeney), 1 top tier LB and 0 in the secondary (You can't count Bob Sanders because he never plays).
    I disagree with some of his decisions quite a lot - but you have to admit, he's been very impressive since Dungy brought him and his staff in as heir apparents.
    I think the real turkey in the room is in the pressbox (Polian) living off of past legacy in his career and having Manning.
    To be real honest, I think Polian is about as bad of a talent decider as there is in the NFL in recent history, save Carolina and Buffalo. There's a reason why everyone knows that the Colts wouldn't win a single game if it weren't for Manning... It's a good team with way substandard talent and an elite QB. However, the team still has to make plays - and the Colts D makes just enough to give Peyton a shot.
    To me, that is the definition of coaching...
    There is very few teams with less talent position by position than the Colts right now, but they still won their Division.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Did they win?

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting perspective McBa1n.

My vote: +1 for Caldwell=Moron

UpsetSpecial09

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Caldwell is an excellent coach. To win with that little talent, despite having a legendary QB, is very admirable.
    That O has nothing but Manning and the D (under Caldwell's hand) does just enough to win - with a really sad group of non-team players (Mathis/Freeney), 1 top tier LB and 0 in the secondary (You can't count Bob Sanders because he never plays).
    I disagree with some of his decisions quite a lot - but you have to admit, he's been very impressive since Dungy brought him and his staff in as heir apparents.
    I think the real turkey in the room is in the pressbox (Polian) living off of past legacy in his career and having Manning.
    To be real honest, I think Polian is about as bad of a talent decider as there is in the NFL in recent history, save Carolina and Buffalo. There's a reason why everyone knows that the Colts wouldn't win a single game if it weren't for Manning... It's a good team with way substandard talent and an elite QB. However, the team still has to make plays - and the Colts D makes just enough to give Peyton a shot.
    To me, that is the definition of coaching...
    There is very few teams with less talent position by position than the Colts right now, but they still won their Division.
    You make some good points but Caldwell is a f'n moron and couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag! He plays not to lose, and thats not how you win Super Bowls in this league. He did it last year in the Super Bowl and a bunch of times in regular season games this year as well. Good field position and all 3 times outs and this schmuck is content running the clock out and going into the half up by 3 or 7 or tied or whatever. The reason why belichick is so respected and is such a great coach is he has balls! He knows that you never stop pouring the points on and that there is always a chance for the opposing team to come back. 4th and 1 he knows its worth it to go for it in certain situations and will even go for it on 4th and 1 in on there own 20 as he has on many occasions.
    I lost all respect for the Colts coaching and front office staff last year when they had a chance for a perfect season and CHOOSE to lose. You could tell Manning was devastated that this chance at history was stolen away from him, yet he took it in stride and with more class than I would of. I would of come out publicly and demanded to play every down the whole season! Look what happened, they rested there starters and were very shaky and unprepared. Caldwell should go watch the games on tv and leave coaching to someone to someone who wants to win and has some balls!

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Caldwell has no brain.

UpsetSpecial09

Glad to see my post brought back up again. Caldwell is a total f'n moron, end of story. I love how he challenged that call early in this game, but decides not to challenge tons of other plays that have been way closer and some that for sure would of been overturned. His dumb look on the side line says a lot about him. He has no clue what he is doing and needs to be fired! Let Manning call EVERY play!

UpsetSpecial09

And again Caldwell is content going in to the half 7-0 with 2 timeouts, no interest in trying to get into FG range, of course not. This guys is such a dunce!