angtank
    angtank's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans

Is it just me or are they giving this game away. I'm happy cuz I got money on the Bucs but shit looks real shaddy. LoL

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

can't wait till they lose in st.louis

angtank

They took out Brees after getting the fumble in TB side of the field. Next series on a 3rd and 5 the safty comes up and gives up a 50yrd pass.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Atlanta beat the Panthers before half time. They have nothing to play for.

angtank

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Atlanta beat the Panthers before half time. They have nothing to play for.

I understand that and that's why I jumped on TB 2nd half but what I don't understand is you play Brees all game and take him out going in for the tie. It just looks real shaddy I'm happy about it.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Yeah they took out Brees and put in Chase Daniel towards the end when they were down by 7 and at the Bucs 30. Kinda pissed me off as I had the Saints in a parlay. I also had over 35.5 and luckily the Bucs hit a late fg to make it to 36!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by angtank View Post

I understand that and that's why I jumped on TB 2nd half but what I don't understand is you play Brees all game and take him out going in for the tie. It just looks real shaddy I'm happy about it.
    When you see Atlanta up 21-0 at half time you know the game is pretty much in the bag. It didn't matter if the Saints won or loss because Atlanta had already won the game. Taking Brees out of the game makes sense to me and doesn't look shady to me at all. Glad you cashed on the Bucs, great pick

angtank

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    When you see Atlanta up 21-0 at half time you know the game is pretty much in the bag. It didn't matter if the Saints won or loss because Atlanta had already won the game. Taking Brees out of the game makes sense to me and doesn't look shady to me at all. Glad you cashed on the Bucs, great pick

Thanks and good luck in the playoffs.