shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Why the bears want to win!

By beating the pack. They eliminate a tough divisonal foe. With a NYG win also. But do they really want to see the pack again in 2-3 weeks. I say they rid them and the giants beat washington

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

I don't totally disagree, but the problem is in the execution. If they have any special plays/blitzes/trickery that they know will work, they will stash them for a potential rematch. GB finished in AZ last year. AZ was facing a potential rematch and mailed it in, then bombarded the Pack in the first half of the rematch the next week.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

green bay buries the bears today, for no other reason than they are a better team with a superior qb

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I would the enjoy the packers losing today but don't see the packers losing at home... I just don't see the Bears matching the packers motivation to win this game...

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

They would rather see the Packers in January than the Giants. The Giants crushed the Bears earlier in the year, giving them their first loss and sacking Cutler 88 times. Plus, if that point were to come to fruition, the Giants would be hot, similar to the 2007 run.

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

pack wins today. they are the better team

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

The Packers are not the better team. Have you not watched the Bears this year? With that being said, however, the Pack get this game. It just matters to them... and i assure you, the Bears are afraid of no one in the Playoffs. Not at Soldier Field in the second round. If only Atlanta had a chance to lose, I would suggest otherwise, but because the Falcons have the 1 (no doubt), the Bears will take the two and chill out.
    Reminds me of the Jets last season. They were not a playoff team, but the Bengals and the Colts rested players in consecutive weeks allowing the Jets to back in. They did make a confident run to the AFC title game, but the point is that no team is worried about speculation. They have their seed in hand and will not worry who gets in where behind them. too many what-ifs.
    Cowboys +3.
    Chicago +9.5 (??!!!).
    NYG -3.5
    Two team teaser with Cowboys and Chicago will win. that is a guarantee. ha.
    best to you.

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    They would rather see the Packers in January than the Giants. The Giants crushed the Bears earlier in the year, giving them their first loss and sacking Cutler 88 times. Plus, if that point were to come to fruition, the Giants would be hot, similar to the 2007 run.
    This is an excellent point. There will be five dangerous teams in the NFC Playoffs no matter what.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i luv the packers today

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

to rthoughton and numb. You both had excellent points on the game. But the pack didnt cover. I want your opions on how the eagles beat the pack now. That they gave up the last week. We have all seen how it worked when indy mailed it in. Super bowl pats vs i still say bears