MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~atlanta falcons~ will blow out the carolina panthers

The Carolina Panthers offense vs the Atlanta Falcons defense favors the Falcons by default. The Panthers are last in both yards and points, while the Falcons are 17th in yards allowed but 5th in points allowed. Well the Falcons can be thrown on, but the Panthers are just plain terrible throwing the ball. The Panthers will be able to run the ball against this 13th ranked rushing defense, but they won't be able to score points.The Panthers have no way of stopping the prolific offensive attack of the Falcons.This should be over early.~The only real travesty is that Matt Ryan,the genius QB that has orchestrated the season, will be left to start and play most of this must win game.The team will be playing for a rout early to get their young quarterback some much needed rest.~The Falcons should have no trouble winning this game, but it's hard to pick them for the spread for a couple of reasons.This is a divisional Rivalry game so most game are always close, and we saw last week that the Falcons had a hard time against a good defense.With the NFC South title and home-field through the playoffs on the line,the Falcons can't afford to stumble against the lowly Panthers,who have the top draft pick secured.Look for quarterback Chris Redman to take over the offense early in the second half..The Panthers defense is much underrated.Having said all of this,I still believe that the Falcons will blow them out.They will be playing hard because they are still fighting for not just clinching the division, but clinching the number 1 spot in the NFC.They will be running the ball a lot,and the play action pass will be there, plus the fact that the Falcons don't give up a lot of points.The Falcons win this game 35-10. I will give up the 14 1/2 points in this game.

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

idk man remember the eagles-vikings line was exactly the same and the vikings won straight up without favre.. imho im pretty sure that the panthers will not win this game but giving them 15 points might b the play. Also do not forget Panthers HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i can sure see that happen

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I'm waiting on the first half line on this one, scared starters will sit late for ATL

ParlayKing
    ParlayKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Adr3nalin3 Ru5h View Post
    idk man remember the eagles-vikings line was exactly the same and the vikings won straight up without favre.. imho im pretty sure that the panthers will not win this game but giving them 15 points might b the play. Also do not forget Panthers HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!
    Exactly so why would they care if they win this game or not.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Im a falcons fan and i am taking the +14....Panthers will put up a fight...Falcons will win,but wont cover

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

I like the Falcons in the first half at -8. Also scared about their starters sitting late although the backups still might be better than the Panthers this year

smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

I don't like giving any team 2 td's. May have to go with CAR or skip this one altogether. GL toall.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

this is going to be a murder

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

I agree Falcons should win this one, unless the top players have a few bills on the game and throw it. Professionals, you know. I would not want to be in the playoffs with everyone knowing I lost to the Panthers.

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

You guys gotta remember these are PRO players and seeing they are a 14 point underdog will piss them off no matter what their record is.
    Giving 14 to any team is not a smart play. I'm taking the points without even thinking about it.

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    this is going to be a murder

I have a feeling it won't.

kings12
    kings12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think the Falcons make a statement against the Panthers and prove why they should be the number one seed in the NFC playoffs.

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

I hope you are wrong, but I unfortunately agree with you (Saints fan)!

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

same here thats a lock bet dont see how atlanta will screw up

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Going with Falcons -8 first half

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1205 View Post
    You guys gotta remember these are PRO players and seeing they are a 14 point underdog will piss them off no matter what their record is.
    Giving 14 to any team is not a smart play. I'm taking the points without even thinking about it.
    A Pro player could care less about the line.

I want to know how this line isn't higher than 14?? The Panthers are pathetic.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys don't over think this one, falcons will blow them out.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Carolina is such a horrible team, that you must either take the falcons here or not play the game.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even if Atlanta sits there starters in the second half they still cover

FALCONS 31
    PANTHERS 6

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow I was 4 points off hope everyone jumped on board