ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Juicy Week 17 Plays

These lines are way off this week!

If you can get Houston +2.5 anywhere, TAKE it! I'd recommend upping the unit as this line is WAY OFF. Some books have already taken it down as the Jags will have no offensive production this game.

On to the Patriots. -3.5 is not a lot with the top offense in the league. The dolphins have been a circus in the quarterback position this year, and don't forget, Brady and Bellichick don't ever stop fighting. Look at the last few blow outs they have played. Miami is worse than most of those teams. Remember back to when the Patriots went undefeated until the superbowl? Expect Brady and company to bring it to the Dolphins and here comes another blowout win.

Finally we have chargers -3. The bronco's are a very slow starting team. The chargers are going to come out strong after their humiliating defeat last week. Once the chargers are up, their confidence will ride, and the game will be put into cruise control. I capped this game at -7.5, and find it a treat to get it at -3. I'll might sell the half point to save juice.

I have leans on a few others teams, but I need to do some more research first

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

your record is what this season?

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

haven't posted much, but when I do it's gold. 8-3 (73%) so far this season on posted plays

Chambokl
    Chambokl's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like these plays... Good luck