BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Now Who Do You Play This Weel?

This is the week that the books make a killing. The reason is simple. No one know who to wager on now. The Dallas-Philly game as well as the Chicago-Green Bay game is now off the board in Vegas, because it now seems to be meaningless. Is it meaningless? What happens if both Atlanta and New Orleans lose their early games? Please do not tell me about how impossible that is. How many of you lost your tails last night when Philly was -14 to 14.5? So maybe it is not so meaningless. No one will know until 4:00 Sunday.

Then you have the "who is going to play and who is not" fisaco. Will Sanchez start for the Jets? The Hilton has the Jets at -3, but most others in Vegas have them off the board. What about the Patsies against the Fish. Does Brady play more than one series, if that?

Stick to the games that mean something. Right now, ther are 4 meaningful early games. They are: Carolina at Atlanta -14.5, Tampa Bay at New Orleans -8, Cincinnati at Baltimore -9.5, and Pitt -6 at Cleveland. The meaningful late games will depend on the outcome of the early games, but two games are definately meaningful. The Jacksonville -2.5 at Houston game, and the Tennessee at Indy -9.5 game. The night game, featuring St. Louis -3 at Seattle will determine the NFC Worst champions.

dialup_king
    dialup_king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Take the Bears in the first half if you think the game will be moved to 1 o'clock. The NFL made a mistake moving this to a late game. They changed a number of things with the goal that teams would play their starters more in Week 17, yet still moved this game to 4 p.m. Buccaneers and Giants organizations should be lobbying for a time change.

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I read David Garrard is out. This definitely makes Jaxonville's chances slimmer. Some people think Houston is going to tank for a better draft pick but I think Gary Kubiak will be playing for his job. Plus, I think no one in Jax believes the Colts will actually lose to the Titans. I like Houston in this game.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

there's alot of good games this week, going to be fun

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time to move onto college basketball...