pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Everyone says Patriots are the best team but someone else has 8 wins in a row

It's amazing how people in the media can spin the news. No one mentions the hottest team in NFL with 8 wins in a row in the news.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

and they are going down tonight!

the woodpile
    the woodpile's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    and they are going down tonight!
    Beat me to it.

Yep, they will get shellacked tonight.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Dont try and be a sensationalist.
    The Pats aren't just winning again, they are destroying teams in the process. And Brady is having a career year and doing so continually against the best Defenses in the NFL this year. Meanwhile, while ATL has been very, very impressive... they keep playing with fire and easily could have lost 3-4 of those games.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Yeah right. Don't come knocking when the dome will be rocking tonight. Falcons 4 pronged attack with Ryan, Turner, White and Gonzo will send the Saints packing.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

America loves Pats because they are a winning team... The Pats are easy for the media to sell because they are consistent winners every year. the dirty birds... aren't...

Hell you cant watch one fukin game without there being a mention to the Pats or Tom Brady because every commentator in the league blows their dicks on a daily basis.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

The Pats love to destry teams, and always show up to play no matter how weak the opp is.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Pats will beat Atl next week by 20+

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeah right. Don't come knocking when the dome will be rocking tonight. Falcons 4 pronged attack with Ryan, Turner, White and Gonzo will send the Saints packing.
    Roddy White was talking alot of shit...... Teams that talk shit prior to their game in NFL have a 97.45% chance of their team losing... you should know this pavy

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Dont try and be a sensationalist.
    The Pats aren't just winning again, they are destroying teams in the process. And Brady is having a career year and doing so continually against the best Defenses in the NFL this year. Meanwhile, while ATL has been very, very impressive... they keep playing with fire and easily could have lost 3-4 of those games.
    Patriots have 12 wins. 6 are against teams with winning records and 6 are against teams with losing records.

Falcons have 12 wins. 6 are against teams with winning records and 6 are against teams with losing records.

Patriots division has 2 teams with winning records and 2 teams with losing records.

Falcons division has 3 teams with winning records and 1 team with losing record.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Roddy White was talking alot of shit...... Teams that talk shit prior to their game in NFL have a 97.45% chance of their team losing... you should know this pavy
    Roddy White when he says the Falcons will win they will win. Matt Ryan is 19-1 at home as a starter.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    America loves Pats because they are a winning team... The Pats are easy for the media to sell because they are consistent winners every year. the dirty birds... aren't...

Hell you cant watch one fukin game without there being a mention to the Pats or Tom Brady because every commentator in the league blows their dicks on a daily basis.
    Exactly.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

sounds like the spurs in the NBA

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    The Pats won't beat Atlanta next week....I can assure you of that.

Perhaps you mean in a possible Superbowl?

Jimmy Darmody
    Jimmy Darmody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta probably the best fit to challenge NE

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    The Pats won't beat Atlanta next week....I can assure you of that.

Perhaps you mean in a possible Superbowl?
    There will be a scrimmage on Pay Per view on new years

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'm not sold on Atlanta even though they really don't have any holes to speak of? I like GB to run thru the NFC as a wildcard...like the Giants did with Eli in 07! If Philly gets back Asante Samuel then they're better than AtL too imo! Matt Ryan is no easy out at home though...can't ignore that?

thedon88
    thedon88's Avatar Become A Pro!

pats are the best in the nfl

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

anybody that isn't saying the pats are the best team in the nfl are either really fukkking stupid or trying to amuse themselves. matt ryan hasn't won shit and neither have the falcons, comparing the two teams is laughable.....nobody is even close right now brady and beliprick have 3 superbowls. this being said anyone can win on any given day so they are no lock to win anything.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by the woodpile View Post
    Beat me to it.

Yep, they will get shellacked tonight.
    shellacked by choice maybe and then rip the Saints in the Divsional round. They do not need the game so why go balls out against a team they already beat and will most likely face in 3 weeks. If you saw the first game, ATL dominated in all phases. Only went to OT because of a freek special team blunder late in the fourth when ATL was up by a TD and getting the ball back.

kooten1984
    kooten1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obviously you are a Ravens Fan!! Would you rather them talk about mediocrity in the league? I mean, you cant blame them for DOMINATING football this past decade. The media talks about the best, because people want to hear about the best. If the falcons continue to do good over the next few years, then they will get their praise.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    anybody that isn't saying the pats are the best team in the nfl are either really fukkking stupid or trying to amuse themselves. matt ryan hasn't won shit and neither have the falcons, comparing the two teams is laughable.....nobody is even close right now brady and beliprick have 3 superbowls. this being said anyone can win on any given day so they are no lock to win anything.
    I doubt anyone on that Pats team has a ring besides Brady, Branch, and a few lineman? GB had the right game plan...just couldn't contain those elusive 320 lb. kick returners....blitz Brady and sit on Welker w/good cover LBs and your best corner! Indy also came within 1 pass late with half their starters out! Like you said...any given Sunday I guess? To beat New England though....its going to have to be a fairly clear field where the D can some footing for a pash rush...otherwise its 44-7 or whatever it was against Chicago!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

They should have lost last time they played the Saints, and NO may have an actual defeat in store for ATL tonight. We'll see what happens! Definitely a chance for Falcons to prove they are the team to beat in the NFC if they can get it done tonight though.

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Chiefs will crush the Pats in Post Season Game II
    Chiefs staff no all pats dirty tricks...

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I love Matty Ice (since he played his college ball in my backyard) and you gotta be impressed with the Falcons, but come on, Pavster, look who the Pats have beaten -- and how many of those teams they rolled (Steelers, Bears, Jets, Ravens, etc.) vs. the Falcons pulling out a lot of close ones by the skin of their teeth, some of them against some crappy teams.

Not taking anything away from the Falcons, but Pats would be a touchdown or more fave in the SB.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Didn't the Patriots pull a win by the skin of their teeth last week vs Packers (who were playing with their back up QB)?

No one is talking about that. But yeah all the Falcons wins were by the skin of their teeth because they decided to get ahead in the score when there was no time on the clock for the other team to come back. What you call wins by the skin of their teeth I call perfect strategy for the win.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

Quote Originally Posted by kooten1984 View Post
    Obviously you are a Ravens Fan!! Would you rather them talk about mediocrity in the league? I mean, you cant blame them for DOMINATING football this past decade. The media talks about the best, because people want to hear about the best. If the falcons continue to do good over the next few years, then they will get their praise.

I would rather commentators do their job and talk about the games they should be calling then hear about brady and belicheat in NE.

The league and media is biased towards specific teams and NE is one of them.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Patriots vs Packers was the ultimate let down game and they still won.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I would rather commentators do their job and talk about the games they should be calling then hear about brady and belicheat in NE.

The league and media is biased towards specific teams and NE is one of them.
    This just in, the media talks about the Pats because they are fukkin' unreal! When a team goes 13-2 in a "rebuilding" year with the YOUNGEST team in the NFL and rookies starting all over the field, crushing many of the supposed best teams in the league, and the team goes 9 games without a turnover, and the QB throws at least 2 TDs and no picks for eight weeks in a row, and the QB has won 26 reg season games in a row at home, and the QB sets the all-time record for attempts without a pic, and the QB/Coach have THE MOST WINS of any QB/Coach in history, the media fukkin talks about them! Give me a fukkin break please. You want them to talk about the Cardinals?

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

People betting against the falcons all year have no money left to wager on tonight's game.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

No matter what I like the Pats!

For now we just have to wait what will each team do in playoffs!

Go Pats!

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    This just in, the media talks about the Pats because they are fukkin' unreal! When a team goes 13-2 in a "rebuilding" year with the YOUNGEST team in the NFL and rookies starting all over the field, crushing many of the supposed best teams in the league, and the team goes 9 games without a turnover, and the QB throws at least 2 TDs and no picks for eight weeks in a row, and the QB has won 26 reg season games in a row at home, and the QB sets the all-time record for attempts without a pic, and the QB/Coach have THE MOST WINS of any QB/Coach in history, the media fukkin talks about them! Give me a fukkin break please. You want them to talk about the Cardinals?
    Not going into a worthless debate with you...
    I dont doubt the stats and rebuilding year blah blah blah.
    The point of this thread is to point out that there are other teams who deserve credit.
    The Pats are the Pats and are getting more attention then any other team would.
    I doubt they win the superbowl. They are hot now but their team experience will catch up with them in the playoffs... Brady cant do it all like he has been. Their defense is still beatable.

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

pats
    over
    falcons.

kooten1984
    kooten1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Amen!!

12 Last