Ok its not that premature imo! Colts will beat Tenn...thats a given! It might be Cleveland's Super Bowl to upset the Steelers and knock them out of a bye week.....don't see that happening either? KC could lose to Oakland and move Indy up to the #3 seed? Don't see that one either...if Indy can run for 200 yards on the Raiders then KC can to...7-0 at home becomes 8-0!

I see the Colts being favored by 2 over Baltimore! The Colts have beaten the Ravens 7 or 8 in a row if I'm not mistaken? The Ravens have to be sick of getting manhandled and they're definitely healthier! I'm just not a big believer in Flacco and they really never have a deep threat to stretch the field either? I say Colts by 3-4 points but the Over being the play! Over has been a lock w/the Colts lately....the Indy D is improving but they're so thin numbers wise that they always wear down 4Q....not to mention Indy special teams are horrible!

As a huge Indy fan...I really don't want to see the Jets again? Revis/Cromartie (owns Peyton) outside are tough and no Collie/Clark to abuse them over the middle like last years AFC Championship!