Maxlock
    Maxlock's Avatar Become A Pro!

If GB comes out -7 or less against Chicago..

If GB opens up -7 or less against the Bears...BET it. If its between -6 to -4 DOUBLE it..if its -3 or less BET YOUR HOUSE ON IT!!

I'll get to this game in much greater detail Tuesday or Wednesday, but just want to let you guys know now so you get the best available spread before the sharps hit it early.

If there was ever a lock this is it! Basically everything points to a thorough thrashing by the Pack in this one. As I said I'll get to everything later.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree 100%. I'm a HUGE Bears fan so I hate to say it, but they are going to get throttled next week against the Packers.

Maxlock
    Maxlock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Besides picking my games in my personal thread, this is only the third time that I've made a seperate thread about betting one single game. LOCK OF THE WEEK. Week 17: Packers -7 or less vs. Chicago bank it!!

Week 15: wrote about banking Jets +6 vs Pitt...won straight up
    Week 14: wrote about banking the Giants -4 vs. Minnesota..result: 21-3
    Week 17: GB..............................

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Have to agree here (well, minus all the lock stuff). GL.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

I'll take Bears +7 for the max (Unless Minny beats Philly on Tues.).

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

ermm.. if.. yada, yada.. bet 5%, 10% or MAX 15%.. control your bank roll.. and even this is outta control..

good luck with your wagers!

Robust

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Bears could rest-up if they clinch bye with Eagles loss on Tuesday, so spread probably won't be out until then.

I would say Pack -3 if Eagles win, Packers -7 if Eagles lose.

The play is clearly Packers either way, imo. They've had unreal misfortune this season with injuries and bad breaks, now they're on back on track, can clinch at home, and make a run in playoffs. They were preaseason co-favs to win NFC for a reason.

Whereas Bears have played a far more favorable schedule (Pats, Eagles, JETS all at home, while Packers played all those away and were 15 yards away from sweeping with back-up QB). Bears also severely outplayed at home to Packers.

Expect Pack to beat Bears in Wild Card too, cause Eagles should win last 2, meaning 3rd seed vs. 6th.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

No way this line is going to be anything more then Packers -3. Probably more like Packers -2.5.

This is assuming the Eagles win on Tuesday. Otherwise, -7 might be a bargain.

Line won't be up until after the Eagles game of course.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

NFL has moved this game to the late game. This is interesting and potentially important. If Philly beats Minny tomorrow, then the 2 seed is still in play. Philly will play Dallas next Sunday in an early game....that game will decide whether the Bears game matters. If Philly loses to Dallas (unlikely, but possible) then the Bears clinch the 2 seed. Otherwise, they will need to win. A Philly lose would have a huge effect therefore on the Bears/Packers line. I'm sure books will at least take the line down during the early game, and beforehand I would figure the line to basically assume a Philly win, with maybe a slightly higher number given the uncertainty. If Philly wins tomorrow, I figure books will post a -4 or so, with the line moving to -3.5 if Philly wins Sunday or -8 if Philly loses the early game.