JD426
    JD426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3966

What Was the NFL Thinking?

Why would you have a game in Arizona on Christmas night? Is it even going to be half full? If you're going to have a christmas night game it at least has to be a team that's still chasing a playoff spot or somewhere with diehard fans like pittsburgh, dallas, etc.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually agree, Arizonan's could give a rats a$$ about the cardinals for the most part. People from texas aren't going to travel on xmas to see this game. Worst pick possible.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Plus, they knew Warner was gone. Cardinals were not expected to even win their division.

But decision not as bad as putting Carolina on national TV in week 16.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

maybe some die hard ARI fans would like to celebrate Christmas at a football game...

Bones402
    Bones402's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina was terrible this week and I dont expect much more out of Arizona sucks to have to watch games like these on national television

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I agree this game will suck! Thank god for the Lakers Heat game

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have ever lived in AZ you would know the state is only die hard about our college teams. It was kind of forced upon us by bad pro teams. So it would be my guess that if there were die hard cardinal fans they would be from before they moved to AZ.