kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Kobe's 2 Picks of Sunday

Hi, everyone best of luck with your picks today. I'm kind of too lazy to make a huge write up. Just want to offer my picks

PHI + 3 @ NYG. I think it'll be close. However, I can see the eagles winning by double digits if the giants offense doesn't come to play. We all know how great the giants defense has been playing lately with their front four really getting after the qb (hell they can even knock out vick in the 1st quarter, seeing how they've done that a few times already) Nonetheless, there secondary is looking weak, vick will get his throws down field and if the front four cant get to them they'll put up a lot of points. The Giants offense has looked EH, i know i know they rolled the vikings and ran all over them, and yes they have a very good rush offense. Nonetheless, Manning looked horrible throwing the ball last week, and without steve smith it only gets slightly harder especially if Asante Samuel is in the lineup. If the Giants cant run effectively they may not be able to keep up with the Eagles

Atl (NOW, crazy line movement -5.5) @ Sea

OK OK, I know im going to get attacked for this pick. ATL is a different beast on the road, etc etc. Nonethelss att Hasselbeck was awful last week. Though he had a solid yardage total, his performance at San Francisco was some of the worst quarterbacking I've seen out of a previously competent veteran.

However, it's hard to put all the blame on Hasselbeck; his top receivers were Deon Butler, Brandon Stokley and Ruvell Martin. I'm sure Hasselbeck is thrilled that Mike Williams and Ben Obomanu will be back in the lineup. As we've seen, Williams' absence has had a major impact on Hasselbeck.e Seahawks struggled against the run since losing Colin Cole and Red Bryant in the middle of the season. The good news is that Cole returned to the lineup against San Francisco. The bad news is that it didn't seem to matter because the underwhelming tandem of Anthony Dixon and Brian Westbrook rushed for 83 yards on 23 carries.

The Falcons have a much fiercer ground attack, so Michael Turner figures to have yet another dominant performance. This will set up short-yardage and play-action opportunities for Matt Ryan, who gets to throw against the league's 27th-ranked pass defense in terms of YPA.

RECAP: There aren't any situational angles to strengthen this pick, but Atlanta is one of the top teams in the NFL and should be able to take care of business at Seattle.

By the way, the Seahawks have covered the spread just three times since Week 7. Here are the quarterbacks they did this against: Max Hall, Derek Anderson and Jimmy Clausen. In all other games, they've lost by: 30, 34, 15, 18 and 19.

BOL

kobebryant55

count it....... KOBE

kobebryant55

No thoughts? counter-analysis, or picks.. BOO

kobebryant55

Eagles +3 @ NYG WIN. Giants show how shitty they are EVEN after more than their share of lucky bounces and questionable calls.

1 for 1.....for the day, now on to ATL -6 @ SEA with house money

it's a great feeling know I will be either up a REAL lot or at worse even money!!

kobebryant55

500 IF WIN BET...

500 units on Eagles +3 @ NYG
    WIN (IF WIN)
    ATL -6 @ SEA WIN

2 for 2... +1000 units