Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

Scruff Mcgruff's 4 team teaser for MNF(plural)

Teaser Wager - 4 Team FB 6, 6½, 7 - BK 5, 5½, 6

NFL[133] BALTIMORE+3½-105 (B+6½)

NFL BALTIMORE v HOUSTON u53-110 (B+6½)

NFL[137] NY GIANTS+2-110 (B+6½)

NFL NY GIANTS v MINNESOTAo37-110 (B+6½)

risking 1 unit to win 2.5

The only portion of this teaser that scares me is the Giants over 37. I could see that game being high scoring with Nicks and Smith potentially back or being a grind it out type game with two successful running games. 37 is not a hard number to go over though, so I decided to pull the trigger. The Giants and Ravens are much hungrier teams at this point in the season and I just don't see either the Vikings or Texans winning outright on the primetime stage. With Baltimore angry after losing at home against Pittsburgh in a hard-fought game last week and the Vikings having their home-field advantage fall off a roof, I am confident in the Gents and Ravens.

I am also comfortable enough in the Ravens defense to tease the under in this game, there's no way IMO it will go over 53.

Best of luck to everyone on tonight's games!

cobracommander
    cobracommander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Both road faves? I think there's going to be at least one upset today. Just hope it's only by 1 or 2 points.

Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

Quote Originally Posted by cobracommander View Post
    Both road faves? I think there's going to be at least one upset today. Just hope it's only by 1 or 2 points.

Both the Giants and Vikings are technically on the road for that game. Which team do you think a bunch of drunk belligerent lions fans will root for?