justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

NE Pats This Week

They should beat the bears. They have won most of their games pretty easy. Da bears have been winning but it has not always looked the best. I would say Pats are the easy money but this is usually the spot where it goes the other way. I will still take the pats but I dont feel that good about it. ANY ideas or thoughts?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This reminds of the game the Pats lost in Cleveland. The Bears are playing great football and will be at home. New England is coming off a huge win and could be in a let down spot.

Be careful.

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

pats huge, good luck

dolphinvann
    dolphinvann's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you don't feel good about it, why would you bet it? Cmon, don't overthink it. Personally I like the team with the better defense and the ability to run the ball when its 40 mph windgusts and rain/sleet/snow. Thats just my opinion though.

Brocc
    Got Surf
    Brocc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4585

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This reminds of the game the Pats lost in Cleveland. The Bears are playing great football and will be at home. New England is coming off a huge win and could be in a let down spot.

Be careful.
    Pats beat good teams & will lose to a scrub...then it's just a fluke.

Pats-3

Kiss the baby
    Kiss the baby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Bears in this game NE will feel the fury of the Monsters Of The Midway Peppers,Briggs,Urlacher,cold weather,home field,spells Bears grimmy defensive win just ask Vick,Rogers,Mcnabb you cant pretend to be cool calm collect when you got them boys in ur face saying We will eat your hearts and spit them out as we kick your ass NE....! Just got home and its freakin cold out there CHI CITY......CHI CITY......Go Bears..CHI CITY....! GIVE ME THE 3 POINTS.....CHI CITY...!