RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Fixed!!

I am mfucking through with this bullshit. Colts game was so fixed!!!

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

hate this kind of fixes fuk

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

WOW

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

its not a fix,its a loss

cruyff
    cruyff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

no fix... colts stopped caring. i lost two in-games U52.5 and Colts -6 for a couple of hundred but am not stupid enough to consider that a fix.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I totally saw this coming, which is why when the Titans got the ball back I went to Bodog Live and covered my bet with "Titans Score a TD on this drive: +400"

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yea because the world series hasn't been fixed. surely a thursday night nfl game acnt be fixed. youre a goddamn idiot.

rviqueira
    rviqueira's Avatar Become A Pro!

Head Coach of Tennessee made it obvious they were fixing the cover, but not the win..... Had no intention of trying to win by not kicking the field goal and going for on side kick.....

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i'ts all fixed you gota be on the right side od the fix titans +3 1x winner

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rviqueira View Post
    Head Coach of Tennessee made it obvious they were fixing the cover, but not the win..... Had no intention of trying to win by not kicking the field goal and going for on side kick.....
    I wondered that...why would they not score a FG and try to get the onside because time was of the essence?

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

The moral of the story: moneylines only. The players are playing to win, not cover the spread. Bet accordingly.

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

That was sort of shady. I just don't understand why they didn't play for the win.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Even if you believe in fixed games, did you really think the side that had 95% of the action on it would be the side that would come out on the right side of the fix? Common sense, man.

Cinquefoil
    Cinquefoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Give me a reasonable argument that game was fixed

In the past fifteen minutes, everyone and his brother has posted on here about how the game was fixed. Kindly explain to me who was doing the fixing? I could see this if there had been bad calls that let the Titans cover, but that didn't happen. Do you think someone paid off the entire Colts and Titans teams for that last touchdown? Did they set it up so Garcon would break free, then the Vinatieri field goal, then the two-point win? Come on. It sucks. It really does. But it wasn't fixed.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Do you really think if they kicked the FG with 30 seconds left, that they would of recovered a onside kick, and and got a TD from about 60 yards away, with no time outs? They wouldn't of won either way, so go for the 6 since your that deep already and try for the miracle later. It just so happen that their time management sucked.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah the books called the colts at half time and told them to kick three field goals and let the titans score 3 touchdowns so the difference would 2. manning is always in the books pocket.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I wondered that...why would they not score a FG and try to get the onside because time was of the essence?
    Because the f*cking game was rigged, it was FIXED, plain and simple, why the f*ck did Fisher pull the kicker and not go for the win..... no reasonable explanation???

BelieveTheHype
    Boom.
    BelieveTheHype's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fisher didn't kick a FG at the end and goes for a TD after running out the time in a two possession game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I guess it was fixed because the Titans had to kick the XP with no time left also, to blow the pushes out there.

Cinquefoil

So... Fisher had money on the game? Give me a break. I think it's much more likely he thought his chances were better taking a shot at the endzone while he was close than trying a Hail Mary.

BelieveTheHype
    Boom.
    BelieveTheHype's Avatar Become A Pro!

no, not saying it's fixed.

but that is what you could draw from a supposedly good coach inexplicably not kicking the field goal then onside kicking.

antifoil
    Update your status

yeah fisher got a text at that minute telling him to go for it and then the colts knew that and let them score.

that explains why the colts defender pushed that receiver out of bounds instead of letting him get both his feet in to score.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Inexplicable is the operative word here.

Cinquefoil

I agree with you that he should've kicked it, for sure. I'm just saying that everyone is screaming "FIX!" on this board when there's no possible way that happened.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    yeah fisher got a text at that minute telling him to go for it and then the colts knew that and let them score.

That's because your an idiot!

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Cinquefoil View Post
    I agree with you that he should've kicked it, for sure. I'm just saying that everyone is screaming "FIX!" on this board when there's no possible way that happened.
    "no possible way"? Of course it is within the realm of the possible. . .

eMdOtkay
    eMdOtkay's Avatar Become A Pro!

100% fixed

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

You guys should have known it was fixed when 94% of the bets were on colts and the line barely moved. Pretty obvious if you believe in "fixes"

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry antifoil. that was for cruyff

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

You guys act like there was a 1:30 or something left when that idiot Matt Millen starting yelling kick the FG.

antifoil
    Update your status

so when people think that games are fixed at what point does the fix start for this game. since the colts aren't going to lose on purpose, when do they get word that they need to let the titans get within the line?

Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Even if you believe in fixed games, did you really think the side that had 95% of the action on it would be the side that would come out on the right side of the fix? Common sense, man.
    So true... BUT nobody wants to believe their sports are fixed.. And everyone crying fixed tonight will more than likely jump on the next trap, and continue to bet the same way.. The reason why most people fail miserably at gambling..

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    The moral of the story: moneylines only. The players are playing to win, not cover the spread. Bet accordingly.
    You got it, brother. People will never learn, and the cry of fixes after every tough loss will never stop.

There are no doubt fixes in sports; I don't see how any thinking person can deny that. But it is maddening to call this game a fix. It was scripted for Tennessee to score on the last play of the game? If that was "the plan," they would have scored much earlier, just to make sure some dunce receiver didn't drop a pass, or Kerry Collins didn't throw to the wrong colored jersey. It dang sure wouldn't have come down the the last 30 seconds, and that includes the close play that was called incomplete before the TD. Fixes don't happen as the clock expires...not in football, not in basketball totals (I hear that one EVERY friggin night)... not in anything except the WWE.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

plain and simple, not kicking a fg with 30 seconds left.

everything else you can argue about, but you can not refute the fg

12 Last