LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!************

So alot of you guys have opinions on the big games or on the games in which interest you the most. Yet I STILL havent seen 1 thread on the following games. Share your opinion here if you have 1 if not go play the Colts tonight and get burried for all I care...

Oakland @ Jacksonville -4.5

New England -3 @ Chicago

Cleveland @ Buffalo -1

Denver -3.5 @ Arizona

Kansas City @ San Diego -7

Baltimore -3 @ Houston

This is shocking. Usually a couple of games are left off the radar but this week I havent seen too many guys talking about these matchups. Ill share my thoughts on the few games im interested in...

Oakland +4.5 @ Jacksonville

I would lean Oakland here on the ML. Jacksonville has played two solid weeks of football playing the Giants tough and shitting on the Titans. The only thing that bothers me in taking Oakland will be the long trip to the east coast. 1 thing he Raiders will do is set up the run. Raiders are one of the better rushing teams in the league. This will set up Campbell on playaction where he should see some success against that shit secondary. Call me crazy but I like Oakland ML and LOVE Oakland with the 4.5. I already lost 1 full point in value since I THINK it opened at or around +5.5.

Cleveland @ Buffalo -1

I love both of these teams. Remember when the Browns and Bills played shit football? Now it seems like they are finally going in the right direction. Week in and week out both of these teams play everybody tough. I think the obvious choice here would be taking the Browns but im not in a rush just yet. After beating the Fish, the Browns will be feeling high. Shit they are the only team who beat New England other than the NY Jets. The Bills... What can I say about them? Other than they are at home playing another team who's talent level is even to theirs in my opinion. This will probably be the Bills final chance at another win this season. No real stats or writeup on this one but I like Buffalo -1. I lean with them since it would be so obvious to take the Browns in this spot. Im playing the contrarian on this one.

As far as the other games I dont want to say anything about them since I really have a hard time speaking on something I know too little about. If I had to play another game from the ones listed I would take Arizona ML. Denver in disarray after letting Josh go. On the road against a shit team who is due a ******* win. Arizona ML..

This thread is for those who actually read and discuss their views. Thank You for your inputs..

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Awesome thread title.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

Bolts vs Chief

I see a complete reversal of last weeks game in SD. KC starts an 0-9 backup QB The chargers wont let the same thing happen as last weeks game. I see 35-10 Bolts

Oli
    Oli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck this week

LostBankroll

I guess theres a reason why half the board is ******* barreled in. Most of you guys have nothing to add instead you tail the dumb ***** like Brock and JJ. Anybody out there willing to share some knowledge feel free.

Cinquefoil
    Cinquefoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

As far as the games you mentioned, here goes:

Oakland @ Jacksonville: I like Oakland with the points. They're very even teams; I think the line should probably be +3.

New England @ Chicago: You have to love the Patriots here, but I think the entire world will and we'll see a situation similar to the Colts/Titans game tonight. I'll probably stay away, although I'm liking over 41.

Cleveland @ Buffalo: Cleveland continues to get no respect and should, in my eyes, be favored by about 3 in this one. I'll be on the Browns (if Colt McCoy happens to play, so much the better).

Denver @ Arizona: If you got it at 3.5, I love the Broncos (it looks like it's 5.5 almost everywhere right now). Arizona is a miserable, miserable football team right now and I'd say it either Denver or no play.

Kansas City @ San Diego: The Chargers are a significantly better team, and now it looks like Cassel won't play. The only reasons I can think of taking the Chiefs here are that they essentially win the division with a win (motivation factor) and that the Chargers have fared poorly as large favorites this year (SU losses to the Rams, twice to the Raiders).

Baltimore @ Houston: As obvious as it is to say take the over in every Texans game, I think 46 is pretty low. Schaub will eat up the Ravens pass D (which sickens me, as a Ravens fan) and the Ravens are going to have to score points to keep up. I'd pass on making a side bet but, again, thinking over 46.

Hope some/any of that is helpful, just my thoughts.

LostBankroll

Thank you. Yea I see +5.5 for the Denver game and I agree it should be either Denver or no play. But can I trust Denver on the road? I cant and for that I would have to take Arizona. As for the Browns @ Bills your right nobody give the Browns credit for what they have done thus far. Im already on the Bills im just hoping Jake Delhomme plays and Ill be set.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

The patriots Over seems too easy this week. I have a thread up with a few simple stats for that game...

Denver definitely is the play this week. Expect a huge game from orton.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem with adding anything is these games are either going to be a tight squeeze or not worth watching. I do however think this will be another crazy over week. To many games started at over 41. Might be a trap with all low scores but since most of them are divisional or at least have play off implications I'd expect more than 41pts.

LostBankroll

Thank you ALL for your inputs!

LostBankroll

Oakland down to +3.5, Whoever wanted to buy Oakland has lost TONS of value losing out on 2 FULL points. Im glad I got on them at +5 and +4.5.