bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not my fault I'm mentally deficient (Michael Vick)

Michael Vick on the WCO:

I thought the West Coast offense was supposed to be a lot of quick, dink-and-dunk passes and it's not being run that way. I'm not saying it's because of coach Knapp, but he's calling the plays. My perception of the West Coast thing is starting to change too. We're not doing what I see Seattle doing or San Francisco doing or Green Bay doing. We're not doing those things. I don't know if it's Knapp changing those things around but as far as I know, it's not the West Coast system as far as the way we run it.
    We're not dinking and dunking the way it's supposed to be done. It may be hurting me. It may be hurting the offense. I'm a little lost right now.

Hey, uh, Ron Mexico, perhaps the reason that you don't run a pure West Coast offense is because you're not smart enough to read defenses and have no idea how to be a good quarterback. Matt Schaub is a better QB than you.

Vick blames most of his problems on the knee injury he suffered in week 4. Perhaps that's because he's a running back in a wide receiver's body. If Vick can't juke and cut, he's useless because he is not an NFL quality QB. The biggest joke is that he made the above statement from Honolulu. Vick deserves to be in the Pro Bowl as much as the Lombardi trophy belongs in Pittsburgh.

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, and this is supposed to be the greatest upside to Vince Young. Meaning, in the NFL, this is how they expect him to be. people are so damn dummb sometimes. I bet they haven't even taken into consideration they only ran 7 plays at Texas out of 2 formations that were both Shotgun.

Those kind of black running quarterbacks game does not translate well to the NFL at all. In fact, it translates horribly.

What's the difference in him being an NFL QB as they talkl about the draft and Matt Jones from last year. It was an obvious choice by many to slot him in at a different position other quarterback. How come these supposed NFL gurus don't see this as obviously as I do.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Michael Vick on the WCO:

I thought the West Coast offense was supposed to be a lot of quick, dink-and-dunk passes and it's not being run that way. I'm not saying it's because of coach Knapp, but he's calling the plays. My perception of the West Coast thing is starting to change too. We're not doing what I see Seattle doing or San Francisco doing or Green Bay doing. We're not doing those things. I don't know if it's Knapp changing those things around but as far as I know, it's not the West Coast system as far as the way we run it.
    We're not dinking and dunking the way it's supposed to be done. It may be hurting me. It may be hurting the offense. I'm a little lost right now.

Hey, uh, Ron Mexico, perhaps the reason that you don't run a pure West Coast offense is because you're not smart enough to read defenses and have no idea how to be a good quarterback. Matt Schaub is a better QB than you.

Vick blames most of his problems on the knee injury he suffered in week 4. Perhaps that's because he's a running back in a wide receiver's body. If Vick can't juke and cut, he's useless because he is not an NFL quality QB. The biggest joke is that he made the above statement from Honolulu. Vick deserves to be in the Pro Bowl as much as the Lombardi trophy belongs in Pittsburgh.
    I agree!!!
    Too many DUMB running QBs in the NFL!
    McNabb still makes toomany DUMB mistakes too!