D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Mighty Ducks Thread

I've decided to finish off the year and not let a bunch of idiots bring me down. I've realized it just not worth it and we had a great run going in the other thread. The other thread was closed so I'm creating another one, this one. All picks will be displayed in here same as the other thread.

I won't be keeping my record from here on out because a lot of you know what I'm capable of. The only play I had posted was that Ravens -3 and you can grade that as a loss. I had a couple of other plays that covered that loss and still gave me a profitable weekend.

Enough talking and lets continue what we had going in the other thread.
    Points Awarded:

mindtrix gave D3 Mighty Ducks 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mindtrix

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Good to see you picking winners again.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Missed you guys, lol

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

What's up mighty? Did you co-sign Mcwinsey to take over?

D3 Mighty Ducks

No way, that kid is the biggest square on this site. Anyone that calls his plays a "Ultra Lock" should never be taken serious.

ttrace35

I didn't think so. He said YOU asked him to take over. F-ckin guy gives his pick with no analysis. Another wanna be D3.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I didn't think so. He said YOU asked him to take over. F-ckin guy gives his pick with no analysis. Another wanna be D3.
    LOL I hate that guy, I really do. Putting words in my mouth wow what a little scum bag. I didn't see that comment or I would of ripped on him.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Welcome back! Best of luck the rest of the year bud

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    LOL I hate that guy, I really do. Putting words in my mouth wow what a little scum bag. I didn't see that comment or I would of ripped on him.
    Yea. Look for his thread. The first words are mighty asked me to take over. Tryin to make fame off someone else name.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Welcome back! Best of luck the rest of the year bud

Thanks man! Same to you bud

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

Yea. Look for his thread. The first words are mighty asked me to take over. Tryin to make fame off someone else name.
    Wow, thats pretty low. Theres enough to people on here like that. People claiming to be someone there not. If you follow the wrong people you'll be broke in no time.

julio_cat
    julio_cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Welcome back, D3, yesterday your Falcons made me loss a long shot future bet of Tampa winning Division.
    Hope you have a pick for MNF, because I'm clueless on that game

D3 Mighty Ducks

I knew the NFC South crown was either going to the Falcons or Saints. I didn't even think Tampa would be competing for a playoff spot this late in the season. Remember that Tampa has failed to beat a team with a winning record 13 weeks into the season. So even as surprising as they've been this far there only 2 division wins were against the terrible Panthers. They have a pretty easy next 3 games and then they go into New Orleans in Week 17.

I like the Patriots tonight at -3.5 but I'm really worried about that hook. This game could come down to a field goal. When I see mostly every book keeping at -3.5 number it worries me. A lot of people thinking this game is going to be low scoring but I disagree. The total has been driven down from 47 to the 44/44.4 range. I'll keep an eye on the total throughout the day and might take the Over tonight.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

D3 Mighty Ducks

Jets/Patriots 1Q Over 9.5 +100 ($200 to win $200)

First quarter of the Monday nighter I think both teams will be able to put up points on there first couple of drives. The Jets know how important its going to be to get off to a quick start tonight. Brady will shine like usual his first couple of drives. I like the Over 44.5 for the full game also but won't make that a play yet. Let's get it

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I knew the NFC South crown was either going to the Falcons or Saints. I didn't even think Tampa would be competing for a playoff spot this late in the season. Remember that Tampa has failed to beat a team with a winning record 13 weeks into the season. So even as surprising as they've been this far there only 2 division wins were against the terrible Panthers. They have a pretty easy next 3 games and then they go into New Orleans in Week 17.

I like the Patriots tonight at -3.5 but I'm really worried about that hook. This game could come down to a field goal. When I see mostly every book keeping at -3.5 number it worries me. A lot of people thinking this game is going to be low scoring but I disagree. The total has been driven down from 47 to the 44/44.4 range. I'll keep an eye on the total throughout the day and might take the Over tonight.

Still those Falcons has been pretty lucky against them at both games, but I guess this is Atlantas year, when they have all the margins with them. Tampa has improved over the season, next season will be exciting!

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I like the Over 44.5 for the full game also but won't make that a play yet. Let's get it
    I like the OVER also, but you think we should lock it in now before it goes back up.

Vegas Insider has 64% on the over, but SBR odds has 61% on the under. Plus, its already gone down 3 points. I can't see it moving much lower.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post

I like the OVER also, but you think we should lock it in now before it goes back up.

Vegas Insider has 64% on the over, but sbr odds has 61% on the under. Plus, its already gone down 3 points. I can't see it moving much lower.
    The lowest I can see it doing is to 43.5 and that would be right before kick-off. I'm going to wait till closer till 7pm EST to lock it in. The offshore book has most of the money coming in on the Under so I don't see the number moving up to 45 or anything higher. If you think its safe to lock it in now then by all means do it. I'm going to wait and try to beat the closer and try to grab 43.5/44 points.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post

Still those Falcons has been pretty lucky against them at both games, but I guess this is Atlantas year, when they have all the margins with them. Tampa has improved over the season, next season will be exciting!
    Yes, we might of been a little lucky yesterday. I mean even that last interception by Grimes at the end of the game can you really say there was enough conclusive evidence to overturn it? I have to say no. It was a game Tampa let get away from them. They had the 10 point lead and the Falcons responded with a 102 yard kick off return and we just don't return kick offs for touchdowns that often (last one was in 2002!). So right there was a let down by the Tampa special teams. Then I've said it over and over giving Matty Ice the ball when hes down the dude is clutch! That unbelievable catch by Roddy White that ended up setting up Jenkins TD with another nice grab. To win championships you have to have luck on your side. So i'll take all the luck in the world. I don't see the Jets fans complaining when there lucky so I won't either. Go Falcons!

RAK
    RAK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to see your back Mighty!! Keep picking those winners and lets get that cash! Im leaning NE -3.5 do you think it will get down to 3 by kick off?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    Glad to see your back Mighty!! Keep picking those winners and lets get that cash! Im leaning NE -3.5 do you think it will get down to 3 by kick off?
    I highly doubt it. I believe the books are leaving that .5 hook because they know that this game has a good chance on coming down to a field goal and want the Patriots backers to get beat by the hook. I'm hoping it goes to -3 before kickoff. I could be wrong and I hope I am but we'll just have to wait and see. And it looks like money is coming in on the Patriots ATS so if anything it'll be up to -4/-4.5 before kickoff.

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks mitey duck. good game tonight, enjoy the competition

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

great to see you back. offer still stands to come hang out in my thread. we kill college basketball. **** what my record says. its just for oone play a day. we mak a healthy profit almost every day.

but i know you havent decided yet who youre taking but im on the Pats heavy at 3.5 and half as much on them for the first half. i wanted to buy the hook but it was -140 and that seemed crazy. i like to play teams with the higher vig because for some reason i like to think vegas is making you pay for the winner. but for some reason i dont think 3.5 will be an issue. i can easily see them winning by 10+. i hope to hell im right!

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Ya, you were away and to be frank, I was duped too cuz D3 has never struck me as someone to let others talk for him. Also, if you left cuz of the goofs, but were still posting picks through someone, then the negativity would still be reiterated to you through your minion, soooooo that made NO sense to me.

Welcome back homie. Get that money!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    great to see you back. offer still stands to come hang out in my thread. we kill college basketball. **** what my record says. its just for oone play a day. we mak a healthy profit almost every day.

but i know you havent decided yet who youre taking but im on the Pats heavy at 3.5 and half as much on them for the first half. i wanted to buy the hook but it was -140 and that seemed crazy. i like to play teams with the higher vig because for some reason i like to think vegas is making you pay for the winner. but for some reason i dont think 3.5 will be an issue. i can easily see them winning by 10+. i hope to hell im right!
    I'll be sure to check it. Whats the thread title called?

As for picking a side in tonights game I do like the Pats ATS. I don't think i'll be playing them unless somehow it goes down to -3 but even then that line movement will make it a little fishy. So I guess the best number will be -3.5 before it goes up to -4 so I guess you got the best number. As for taking the Pats 1H I can't do that. This game will be a full 60 minutes and might come down to the last couple of drives. So I can't choose who has the lead at half time, its a coin flip. Good luck with both the wagers. So far I'm only on the Over 1Q 9.5.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post

Ya, you were away and to be frank, I was duped too cuz D3 has never struck me as someone to let others talk for him. Also, if you left cuz of the goofs, but were still posting picks through someone, then the negativity would still be reiterated to you through your minion, soooooo that made NO sense to me.

Welcome back homie. Get that money!
    Whats up bra, how was your weekend

Bluedragon

Sup bro. It was sick thanks for asking. Starting to put up the rink in my buddy's backyard. That big dump today is kind of exciting lol. Picks did well. Yourself?

Could you explain to me please and thanks how it would be fishy if the line went down to -3? Also, if it stays at -3.5, why wouldn't you just buy out the hook?

Thanks

D3 Mighty Ducks

Sup bro. It was sick thanks for asking. Starting to put up the rink in my buddy's backyard. That big dump today is kind of exciting lol. Picks did well. Yourself?

Could you explain to me please and thanks how it would be fishy if the line went down to -3? Also, if it stays at -3.5, why wouldn't you just buy out the hook?

Thanks
    Yeah that little dump came from nowhere atleast I wasn't paying attention but it was nice. Yesterday I did pretty good lost my big play on the Ravens but still grinded out a little bit of profit.

Well if the Patriots line went from -3.5/-4 down to -3 with 60% of the action going on the Pats then it wouldn't make much sense. That would be that all of sudden a ton of money started coming in on the Jets to pound the number down to -3, which I'd say is highly unlikely. I don't like buying the hook down to -3 but that is definitely an option. Taking more juice then you'll already getting on a certain bet is a no no for me. Buying the -0.5 for me would give me the Pats -3 at -125. I just don't feel comfortable swallowing that juice. I mean a 4 point victory is still a likely outcome but that game winning FG is what the books are hoping for to bury the Pats -3.5 backers. If this game somehow goes to overtime how many Pats backers are just going to be kicking themselves for that -3.5 they have.

Personally I like the Over 44.5 and I'm going to keep an eye on that total.

Bluedragon

Ya I like the over teased down and Pats teased as well. Lol I'm a sucker for the teaser. I will also be hammering a little parlay, OV 4.5 TD's and over 37.

Best of luck D.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good luck i'll follow you on the pats lets hope sanchez will choke in the cold weather

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    good luck i'll follow you on the pats lets hope sanchez will choke in the cold weather
    I ain't on the Pats, but I do like them. Sanchez will freeze like a little b*tch from Long Beach.

Brady has the edge no doubt, lets hope his defense shows up.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Ya I like the over teased down and Pats teased as well. Lol I'm a sucker for the teaser. I will also be hammering a little parlay, OV 4.5 TD's and over 37.

Best of luck D.
    Your not a sucker if you do teasers aslong as your winning, remember that. Good luck tonight BD!

F.Lucena
    F.Lucena's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to see you are back!!!

Good luck tonight!

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Welcome back D3. Good to see you posting again mate. Liking the Pats also, but then again so are a lot of people.

ink
    ink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

yay ur back! lets end it off great

MyCouchPullsOutI
    MyCouchPullsOutI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome back D3. Been a follower of your thread since the begining of the season now & finally pushed myself to get an account here on SBR.

Quik question was just wondering why in the world your books have the 1st Q for 9.5 & fortunatly mine are at 7.5. what a difference? should i hammer it?

1234 ... Last