BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Cutler has never had a winning season. Lions +200

fading the Bears on the Moneyline rest of the season

Cutler has never had a winning season in college or pro. Remember when he had a Denver team was 8-4 and lost their last 4 games? Not out of the question that the Bears lose their last 5 with the schedule they have.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

this thread a joke right??

- Detroit is racked with Injuries. Kyle Vanden Boshe, an excellent DE, is injured. Obviously we all know about third stringer Stanton starting
    - Detroit was playing horrible even with everybody healthy, having lost last 2 games by a combined 45 points
    - Bears have been on fire, winning 3 straight by an average of 12 points per game
    - Bears defense is one of the best in the league and it is facing a third string QB with no real history of success
    - that retard Nate Burleson guaranteed a victory, so you know the Bears have extra motivation and will not be taking this game granted for a second
    - bears offense has been playing great and they face one of the worst defensive squads in the league. Jay Cutler has thrown 9 TD passes his last 4 games and had a 107 QB rating his first matchup with Detroit
    - the lions have ZERO running game so they will be throwing all day into the teeth of the most aggressive defense in the league, a defense that forces more turnovers than any other team in the league. Expect the bears to force a minimum of 3 turnovers and give Jay Cutler a short field all game

this is a game where you could play it a 100 times and 95 out of a 100, the Bears would cover the spread. The lions will be lucky to lose this game by less than 3 scores

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

95 times out of 100

think ill go with history here.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    95 times out of 100 think ill go with history here.

the history of how the Bears have won 8 out of the last 10 matchups??

the bears will win this by a minimum of 2 scores...most likely closer to 4 scores

if Mike Vick and the greatest offense in the world can't beat the bears, you think a 2-10 team starting a third string QB is gonna beat the bears?

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bears are lock of the centruy just bet my life savings on the -7.5 adjusted brah

sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the Bears at 5. On the face of it I thought the line would be 9 or 10. Grabbed the Bears with the back of my head saying what does Vegas know about this game? Then again when the Bears win by 2 touchdowns I'll be saying that was way tio easy I should have bet more. Time will tell G/L guys

hoya
    hoya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

It's kind of scary how easy the Bears look...