Betpoints: 1694

kind of hard to tail you guys when you post so late

CameronMcRae
    CameronMcRae's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona Under 44 20 Units
    Arizona +3.5 20 units
    Chargers 12.5 50 Units
    Colts 35 Units

Big plays today on these 4 o'clock games.

Chargers -12.5 vs. Oakland

Lets take a look at the swings of two teams who seem to be heading in opposite directions. The raiders had a nice little streak going with big wins against Denver?? Seattle?? Then they had a nice win against kansas city with a crowd that was excited as they've been in years. Since then they've gotten blown out by the steelers and the dolphins because the teams can STUFF THE RUN. Chargers can STUFF THE RUN. They held the Colts to their worst rushing game of the year. Count in the revenge factor of the loss earlier in the year and this screams blowout boys. Chargers are playing their usual Norv Turner december championship football. CHARGERS ROLLLLLL

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    kind of hard to tail you guys when you post so late
    sorry my man, we had a late night and woke up a little late.

CameronMcRae

Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcRae View Post
    Tenn 3 30 units,
    Vikings Under 44 20 units
    vikings 5.5 10 units
    Browns +6 20 units
    saints over 44.5 30 units
    3-2 +5 Units....
    Still up...
    +75 Units this week.
    Time to make some big money on these afternoon games

NFL (6-4-0) + 54 Units

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Good luck... tailed along.. need someone good to check out in nfl

GMONEYYY
    GMONEYYY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright boys I want to go on record and admit that yesterday was not a good day in the NFL. For those that followed us we had several picks that were just flat out terrible calls and my apologies go out to you guys. But if there is one thing that we can promise it's that we will not hide or run away after a string of bad picks. Instead we will learn from these early mistakes and make ourselves better cappers because of it. We will call the games as we see them and we may have gotten carried away with our units but we lost what we posted and we will own up to that. Honesty and integrity is what we will guarantee and deliver to you guys on a nightly basis. With that being said, here's our updated record:

NFL (7-7-0) -26 units
    CBB (3-4-0) -5 units
    CFB (6-3) +3 units
    NBA (1-0) + 23 units

Overall sports record (17-14-0) -5 units

With that being said we are going to gain some momentum with a 3 college basketball plays tonight and our MNF primetime play coming later.

Washington -19 vs. Portland {20 units**

Not buying into the theory that this is too many points. A 19 pt spread for a team like Washington is the same as an 11-12 pt spread for another team. UW has a pace of play that is unmatched in college bball. Case in point for those that like to compare games. Washington lost to Kentucky because of KY athleticism and length. This same Kentucky team hammered Portland on the road in a blowout. Washington is turning into a powerhouse and teams that can't keep up athletically with this UW team have been getting torched. Depth is also a problem for Portland while Washington has been playing a solid 9 man rotation so that could tire Portland out as well. Also take a look at the point totals for UW. 118, 98, 102 and 108 in 4 previous home games. Portland has been a spread killer of late so those that have been following might think its laying too many. It's not. UW in a blowout!!!

Washington over 154] {10 units**

Look at my above write up gents. Washington has been averaging 104 ppg at home this year and Portland does not have the D to change that. Washington puts up anywhere near that number it shouldn't be hard for the Portland team to match and cover the over number easily, especially given the pace of play Washington will force Portland into.

Nevada -6 vs. Houston {5 units**

Looks like a small trap but I'm not willing to get caught in it tonight. Nevada (1-6) is not the team we remember from a year ago that beat Houston. This is that team minus All American forward Luke Babbitt who made a world of difference for this Wolfpack. Houston (5-3) will do business at home where they HAVE NOT LOST. I'm laying the points in this one.

GMONEYYY

GMONEYYY

MNF PRIMETIME PLAY

New England Patriots -3.5 vs. The New York Jets

{20 units**

Were making it back in the NFL tonight with a little home flavor by backing Brady and Belichick in this primetime matchup. Here we have the ultimate matchup of two teams playing winning football this year. The stats make it hard to argue for either side so we will go off the logic of trusting Brady who is 25-1 in his last 26 home games in a must win division contest over Mark Sanchez playing on the road. Say what you want about the Jets defense, the Patriot offense has cruised in big wins over the Steelers and Lions on the road and the Colts at home. I also see a young defensive corp stepping up against the Jets second year quarterback and giving the crowd some reason to make noise on Monday Night. Electric atmosphere boys so who do you trust????

Brady (25-1 at home) vs. Sanchez on the road

IN A MUST WIN GAME!!!

We will take Brady and the hottest team in the league tonight and lay the points.

GMONEYYY

GMONEYYY

My apologies that would be Houston -6 vs. Nevada in the CBB post.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Good luck homies. I like the swag. Ima wait and watch your NFL plays a little longer.

GMONEYYY

Alright boys, great night tonight!!!! Went 3 for 4 with a +45 unit increase on the year!!! Here's our updated record:

NFL (8-7-0) -6 units
    CBB (5-5-0) +20 units
    CFB (6-3-0) +3 units
    NBA (1-0-0) +23 units

Overall record (20-15-0) for +40 units!!!!!!

But this is just the beginning, we will have some great CBB and NBA plays posted this week and will keep our momentum going for a BIG NFL WEEKEND!!! We are already on some plays large and will get them to you earlier in the week so you can catch em b4 the public does so you get the line YOU WANT!! As always best of luck and LETS MAKE MONEYYYYY

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

NBA STEAL! 76ers -6.5 at home against the struggling Cavaliers 20 units
    The NBA is all about hot streaks and cold streaks. The 76ers are finally playing some decent basketball winning 3 out of their last 4, and 4 out of their last 4 home games beating the nets, bucks, charlotte and portland. They covered the spread by more than 5 points in every one of those home games. Yet the public still likes the struggling cavaliers with 63% taking them to cover the spread when they have been blown out 4 games in a row. The line remains at 6.5 and hasn't moved. Take it soon before it changes! Good luck!

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Awrite bro... Im on it...

Tailing you blind cause I don't watch NBA until the Playoffs... But gonna start off small...

$44 to win $40 for me...

CameronMcRae

If you didnt catch the line already moved to 7 and public is still on cavs....

GMONEYYY

College basketball 2 pack

Purdue Valparaiso over 129 {5 units**

Michigan St. -3.5 vs. Syracuse {10 units**

Got this line early at -2.5 with the public already pushing it up to 3.5. The line movement is ok though because I believe Sparty will still cover. Here we have a concensus pick to make the final four in MSU against a Syracuse team that has not looked all that impressive. The game is in MSG which gives a slight advantage to Syracuse but I dont think it's enough to bother Izzo's team. Remember, this same MSU team played Duke pretty darn well and I believe Duke is far and away the best team in the country. Syracuse does play their traditional zone which can bother most teams, especially htis year with their length but MSU is the team that can shoot right through that. They fill it up from deep with talented shooters Kalin Lucas, Lucious, Summers and Draymond Green. Syracuse is also a team in rebuilding and although they do have a lot of talent, it will be tough to score on MSU's man to man defense. Spartans cover late.

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

come on 76ers!

CameronMcRae

Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcRae View Post
    NBA STEAL! 76ers -6.5 at home against the struggling Cavaliers 20 units
    The NBA is all about hot streaks and cold streaks. The 76ers are finally playing some decent basketball winning 3 out of their last 4, and 4 out of their last 4 home games beating the nets, bucks, charlotte and portland. They covered the spread by more than 5 points in every one of those home games. Yet the public still likes the struggling cavaliers with 63% taking them to cover the spread when they have been blown out 4 games in a row. The line remains at 6.5 and hasn't moved. Take it soon before it changes! Good luck!
    That 76ers game was easy.... They won by 20, covering by +13 points (way over just like i said)

The Purdue over just hit for another +5 Units....

+14 Units today (2-1)

NFL (8-7-0) -6 units
    CBB (6-6-0) +14 units
    CFB (6-3-0) +3 units
    NBA (2-0-0) +43 units

Overall record (22-16-0) 58% for +54 units!!!!!!
    Last edited by CameronMcRae; 12-07-10 at 11:02 PM.

CameronMcRae

Alright time to keep this NBA streak going with a 3 great plays.

Milwaukee Bucks -1.5 15 Units. The Bucks don't like losing at home! Bogut is a dominant force in the paint and look for a hungry Bucks team to play scrappy tonight in a low scoring affair with two dominant defensive teams.
    The Pacers are coming off their worse offensive performance of the season, and the Bucks defensive unit is ready to battle.

Miami Heat -1.5 15 Units. I really like the heat in this one as they have finally caught a groove and are starting to play like we have expected. Even though the Jazz have been a dominate force this year, I feel the Heat have payback in mind after millsap scored around 40 points last game they played @ miami. Arroyo finally is getting some faith from the 3 Pack of Wade/Bron/Bosh as he nailed 5/5 from the field and 4/4 from 3. Look for the Heat to play some good basketball drawing alot of fouls in the paint and kicking the ball out for some easy jumpers.

-Minnesota Timberwolves +5.5 10 Units
    - no write up, I just like it.

ttrace35

I watch one more night before I jump in. Good luck

GMONEYYY

Wednesday night SMACKDOWN!!!!

LETS GO OVERRRR

Seton Hall/ Arkansas OVER 135.5 (-110) {5 units**
    Arizona/ Cal State Fullerton OVER 150.5 (-110) {5 units**

Ball State/Eastern Illinois UNDER 127 (-110) {5 units**

[B]WKU -5.5 @ Bowling Green {5 units**
    UNC - 9 @ Evansville {5 units**
    Vegas will build confidence with UNC against the spread for a couple more games and take it from you later. RIDE THE HEELS TONITE
    Minn -9 @ St. Joes {5 units**
    Saint Josephs is terrible. Tubby Smith's defense against inferior opponents is always great

San Diego St. -5 @ Cal {20 units**

Guys this one is a monster in my opinion and I am going to ride this San Diego St. hopefully through a victory tonight. I started fading Cal when they got embarrassed against Notre Dame and only put up 5 FIRST HALF POINTS!!! Their record is 5-2 and they do have a win against Temple but the rest of their wins are against terrible teams. They got smacked against Notre Dame and BC. San Diego St. has been beating opponents by an average of 13 pts a game with a win at Gonzaga already under their belts. Guys, San Diego State returns all five starters so the hostile environment at Cal should not bother them. Plus, Cal lost two of its 3 leading scorers from last year when they advanced to the second round and are replacing those players with JUCOS whom San Diego St. should intimidate with their length. Plus, San Diego St. has gotten burned looking from the outside in with the NCAA tournament and will pad their resume early. This starts with Cal tonite. Another double digit win.

[B][SIZE="4"]Arkansas +2.5 vs. Seton Hall NEUTRAL SITE {10 units**

No Jeremy Hazell!!! He is Seton's Hall's leading scorer and means everything to them, so this is good enough for me.

[B][SIZE="4"]Mizzou -4.5 vs. Vanderbilt {5 units**
    Vandy has weak pg play vs. a Mizzou team pissed about the GTOWN loss and coming off six days rest.

[B][SIZE="4"]UNLV -15 vs. Boise St {5 units**
    Riding this team until they lose

Guys it's a favorites card tonight but I think we'll do well. Good luck!

GMONEYYY

ttrace35

So far tonite you is doing the damn thing gmoney. This is the nfl forum and I don't know sh-t about CBB. But you sure do. I will have to get in this.

hoku808pc

Damn... The line I got for the Milwaukee game was -2.5... Yours cashed, mines didn't by 1 pt... Sucks for me...

I playedl the 3 NBA games, and the 3 later NCAAB games cause I wasn't able to get my bets in time...

Hopefully I end positive today cause I've been having a really bad few weeks...

You're doing good though... BOL

CameronMcRae

2-1 In NBA today nailing both big plays, and losing the smaller 10 unit play.
    +19 Units in NBA

5-4 In College Hoops for
    +8 Units in College Hoops

Total of +27 Units today with the Big College Hoops play on SDState still pending, but covering by 10
    Last edited by CameronMcRae; 12-08-10 at 11:07 PM.

ttrace35

San diego st was a blowout. Ok you 2 bastards. I'm on board. Starting tomorrow or whenever the hell you decide to post.

hoku808pc

Another great day today guys... Positive again...

Thanx... I appreciate the picks, especially cause I have no idea about betting on B-ball...

I just wish I could get the exact lines that you guys get... cause it seems the hook does matter in alot of games... at least the ones I been playing and losing on... LOL

CameronMcRae

Sorry about that Hoku, the lines I post are the live odds from scores and odds, if you click on them @ scoresandodds.com it will give you all the different lines from different books. I recommend shopping around because in basketball a point or half point is all the difference... but if you start paying to buy down it can be really expensive especially when you are using unit based wagers

ttrace35

Any plays for tonite?

CameronMcRae

NFL (8-7-0) -6 units
    CBB (12-10-0) +42 units
    CFB (6-3-0) +3 units
    NBA (4-1-0) +62 units

Overall record (30-21-0) 58.8% All Sports for +101 units!!!!!!

2-1 In NBA today nailing both big plays, and losing the smaller 10 unit play.
    +19 Units in NBA

6-4 In College Hoops for
    +28 Units in College Hoops

Total of +47 Units yesterday

Since we started posting around thanksgiving. We have Doubled up your $.
    101 Units or $1010. With a 58.8% record all sports!

CameronMcRae

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Any plays for tonite?

Yes, but wont be ready until around 5 or 6 EST.

ttrace35

Ok kool. I'm in tonite. Keep up the good work homies. Hustle game aint the same as 3 years back. I even considered getting a job. Maybe not.

CameronMcRae

Points appreciated for any plays

ttrace35

If I make some bread tonite, I got you homie. I could give f-ck about these godamn points.

GMONEYYY

Lets get the weekend rollinggggg early!!!!

Colts -3.5 @The Tennessee Titans {40 units**

Big play here tonight guys. Some so called "expert" handicappers want to go against the public tonight and be cute with the Titans. Ill tell you I'm not one of them. Vegas killed the public last week and wants to induce a lot of betting on pro football for Sunday so they're giving the public a freebie here to instore some confidence in the gambling public going into the weekend. Did my research and have talked to several Titans gurus who believe their team has mailed it in. Jeff Fisher wants a new QB while Bud Adams wants Vince Young. KERRY COLLINS IS NOT THE ANSWER. Not only has this team quit on Jeff Fisher as evident by a 5 game slide, they have given up on this season. There is too much turmoil and it might end badly. Meanwhile, the Colts run defense has gotten gashed but I think it does ok tonight. They'll stack the box and force Collins to throw to a very banged up and nonexistent receiving corp. Meanwhile, the Colts have speed in the lb position which is great against a finesse rb in Chris Johnson. Meanwhile, we know Peyton Manning has been on a colossal 3 game slide. 3 pick sixes, 11 int in 4 games yea yea yea. This is one of the 3 greatest QB's of our era. The Colts have their back against the wall and we know what happens with Peyton in primetime. Let's not forget, the Colts played New England (the best team in the league), the Chargers (looked awesome b4 the Raiders game) and a surging and talented Cowboys team on this slide. The Titans are nowhere near this level. Don't overthink this or read into the stats. One team has quit while the other team is going ALL OUT TONITE to ensure they still have a chance at the playoffs. COLTS BIGGGGGGGG

Georgetown/ Temple Under 126 {5 units**
    Temple is in a must win here early in the season. They have one of the strongest defensive units returning from a tournament team last season. They've struggled a bit early but their home crowd will get them going. It's going to be a tight possession style game and we know how Gtown uses clock.

Butler +2 @Xavier {15 units**
    This bet is nonexistent if Mack doesn't play. He is probable though so I'm making the call here. Let's be honest with ourselves and say Butler has been a disappointment this year but I think it's justified. Except for the close loss to Evansville where they played very poorly, Butler has gotten beat by a strong Uofl team who opened up their arena and the best team in the nation, the Duke BlueDevils. They were in that game and played great in the first half. Otherwise, Butler has beaten weaker competition handily and Brad Stevens will earn his paycheck here. Meanwhile, Xavier, who does play great at home has wins against Seton Hall and Wofford, but both were very close games. Butler is a class above both of those teams. Xavier has also lost several of their best players to the pros in recent years so this is not the team of old. The public has soured on Butler so Vegas will capitalize here as Butler gets a close win. It's good for us that the better team is getting a couple

GL tonight

GMONEYYY

CameronMcRae

5 Unit College Bball 5 pt Teaser
    Dec 09 09:00 PM EST - Basketball NCAA - 709 Butler +7 for Game
    Dec 09 09:00 PM EST - Basketball NCAA - 710 Butler / Xavier Under 140½ for Game
    Dec 09 09:00 PM EST - Basketball NCAA - 712 Georgetown / Temple Under 131 for Game

Basketball 5 pt Teaser 50 to win 75.00 USD

NBA 10 Unit Play on Portland +3 / 15 Units if @ +3.5
    Scoresandodds is showing 3, but my books got it at 3.5. I like 3.5 to win, if this game gets close Portland could lose by 3, but I expect them to win outright... so you can wait a little while if you want to see if it goes up, or take it at 3.

Orlando played horrible after bringing back sick Dwight Howard and a couple other starters last game and I dont expect anything to change instantly. As i always say the NBA is about Hot and Cold streaks and Orlando has no momentum. Jameer Nelson is still not 100% and is questionable to play today. He is the determining factor if this game is to stay close.
    Portland are starting to play some good basketball like we have expected from them this year. They have won their last 2 games against Phoenix by 7 and the Clippers by 9. Both of these teams have been playing good basketball recently (I know the clippers still suck)...
    With Brandon Roy back and healthy and Andre Miller back in the line up I expect a great game. Miller will be happy to play coming off a one game suspension for elbowing Blake Griffon. Miller held the leagues longest active consecutive games played streak, and I expect him to come back angry and have a monster game after being held out.
    This could be a low scoring game as the Magic havent been hitting shots lately.

Good luck tonight guys, Lets make some $$$$

ttrace35

I would have got paid nicely if not for that f-ckin colt disaster. Oh well. Not the homies fault.

Dec 9 7:55pm3 Team Parlay - Loss100.00 to win 413.30-100.00***
    **1.**Basketball - Portland Trailblazers - spread*+3½ (-135)
    ********for the entire game held on Dec 9 at 10:35pm [winner]
    **2.**Football - Indianapolis Colts - spread*-2½ (-150)
    ********for the entire game held on Dec 9 at 8:20pm [loss]
    **3.**Basketball - Butler - spread*+2½ (-130)
    ********for the entire game held on Dec 9 at 9:00pm [winner]

First 12345 ... Last