frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broncos +8 at Chiefs-Early discussion

At first glance, Chiefs -8 looks like the easiest play here. One thing that is guaranteed is Chiefs will put up at least 30 points on Denver. But I'm not sold on the Chiefs defense though, considering what Orton did the last time. I see a potential classic backdoor cover like game here.

The thing that makes this play interesting is that the Broncos Offense hasn't quit on McDaniels yet. The Broncos were down 36-13 at the start of the 4th quarter in a virtually emptied stadium, great time for them to just folded it in right? Nope, they made almost made a comeback and gave themselves one last drive. His collective group of hand picked key players like Orton, Lloyd, Gaffeny, and Moreno, still loves this guy and will continue to play hard for him. Denver scoring a meaningless touchdown late down 21-35 is not out of the possibility here.

frostno98

Any thoughts anybody

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well... I accidentally took Denver in an early line teaser for +17 with the Saints as the other pick. Soooo, hoping you're right cause the world seems to be all over Chiefs.

pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm all over Broncos and the over

frostno98

Actually I haven't made a play yet. The over looks like a better play. The broncos secondary is completely banged up, with all kind of rookie playing. Kansas city should be able to score at will, but can the Broncos do their part.

Although the Broncos almost made an unbelievable comeback down 33-13 in Denver, they won't have the benefit of a quiet crowd. If Kansas city goes up by 14 which they should do a some point, Arrowhead will be rocking. I don't think Orton is capable of playing in an environment as hostile and as loud Arrowhead. He's going get rattle and he's timing is going to be off. We know the Broncos won't stop no one, but can they keep up? My play is leaning toward KC at -9.5

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

This is a revenge beatdown game. Haley didn't forget that bullsh-t mcdaniels did. Mcdaniels has no job after this year.

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC's gonna win BIG, The 17 point teaser will fail you

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I think this may be a 45 to 31 type of game.. Denver will be way too far behind for a backdoor cover. I think kc scores 40 easy here

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whateva the reason that Haley was pissed at McDaniel in the prev game this year will be the same reason that denver gets their asses handed to them tomorrow... KC in a blowout!!! Also over

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

i like kc here

frostno98

Line had dropped back down to -8 at many places. Looks like the public hammering Denver now!

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great, so I'm on the public side of an obvious blowout. Guess that's why you don't bet drunk. If Broncos cover on a fluke, I'll be the only one in here celebrating.