Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redskins add safety Archuleta

Safety Adam Archuleta kept getting calls from his former Rams defensive coordinator, Lovie Smith, who was trying to recruit him to come to the Chicago Bears and help out his defense.

But the Redskins flashed $10 million in guarantees and a contract worth close to $5 million a year, and those thoughts ended. Archuleta became the Redskins' fourth addition from over the weekend, joining receivers Brandon Lloyd and Antwaan Randle El and tight end Christian Fauria.

Archuleta flew to Washington on Saturday on Daniel Snyder's private plane and stayed for the weekend until the Redskins finished the deal.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Archuleta kept saying he was going to the highest bidder, and i guess he ment it.

Winston Smith
    Winston Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I've seen from Archuletta in the past few years doesn't really make me rue the failure of the Rams to sign him.

He's essentially in the same mold as Roy Williams. He's an undersized Linebacker. He's only effective when playing at the line of scrimmage, but a liability in coverage. Good riddance.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith
    What I've seen from Archuletta in the past few years doesn't really make me rue the failure of the Rams to sign him.

He's essentially in the same mold as Roy Williams. He's an undersized Linebacker. He's only effective when playing at the line of scrimmage, but a liability in coverage. Good riddance.
    I follow my Rams very closely and Winston is 100%
    right.