Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Is today the day the Bengals fukking show up?

Something tells me it is. How can they not feel the need to recover some face after that atrocity last week? And it's a shot to regain some respect with the public looking in.

Only thing is, how hurt is Palmer? And is the guy even going to get enough time to beat the blitz?

Do they cover this 9 or no? No play?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Under is the best bet of the day

bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I dont know if they show up enought to win the game but if you buy it to 10 or even 10.5 i believe your real safe.. Jets win close games all the time even against bad teams and they win on defense not buy scoring alot so if you can see the bengals putting up 17 i think your safe i personally like cinci plus 10 and will probally bet it.. I think jets win in the 21-17 range

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Bills outscored the Bengals 31-0 in the second half last week. If you are up 28-7 or whatever you are, what kind of lack of pride do you have? I mean the Bills just didn't score back to back touchdowns, this was deliberate.... 31-0?????

Marvin Lewis has been coaching this team nearly 10 years and what have they ever done? They said he was a defensive guru? Really? How about Ray Lewis and 7 pro bowl defenders?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Under is the best bet of the day
    I sort of like the under too, but how can that be your best bet, it's only 43? I mean the Bengals D has been a sieve!!!

Bigbluemen
    Bigbluemen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets seem like the play to me, don't see the bengles covering today. As stated, Cincy couldn't beat buff at home

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

People have been asking that about the Bengals every week this season.

pdx107
    pdx107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1816

I say under, or the NYJ ML

JoeyCashMoney
    JoeyCashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many times to the Bengals need to disappoint this year? No way in hell I would put anything on them and their sorry ass defense and sorry ass qb and sorry ass running game. Jets or no play.