MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos To Cover But The Chargers To Win

..I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night .....I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win,[Iam pressing this week after a win from last week] I will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once ???[ I wonder who said that ??//lol] More Bets You Make in any given week of play, like ...Parlays,Over and under's on a game with the a team?? or whatever??with These Bookmakers .. Your percentage to win is cut in half HOW EVER THIS WEEK MY PLAY IS A +10 WITH BRONCOS.. THIS IS MY ONLY PICK THIS WEEK AND THIS SPREAD WAY OUT OF LINE ..I HAVE TO GO AGAINST MY OWN BETTING SYSTEM

After yet another terrible first half of the season, the Chargers will be looking to finish strong; a tendency that is a recurring theme for them. San Diego has been beaten up at the Receiver position, but still manage to lead the league in Passing. They have also taken a beating at Inside Linebacker, but rank rather well defensively too. They have been missing their starting kicker for a month and 2 key Special Teams players are gone for the season. The Bye week will be a restorative for most of the health issues, but improvements have been put on hold because of them. The Chargers Pass Defense isn't the strongest and they are having trouble getting Turnovers.They’re 0-for-2 in the division so far and can't afford to have any Special Teams miscues on Monday Night or the Broncos will take advantage of them. And if last week’s impressive performance against the Chiefs doesn't scare San Diego, they've got another thing coming.

The spread is a little bit perplexing here.The Chargers are just one game better than the Broncos, but the Chargers are favored by double digits. In a matchup of quarterbacks, Rivers has three more touchdowns and three more picks than Orton, so that’s fairly even.The only real difference between the squads is that we know the Chargers will put up points where as Denver can sometimes disappear. But it’s unlikely in this spot.This is a Division Rivalry]and the Broncos will come to play. Expect a back-and-forth shootout with both defenses getting burned. Take the Broncos to cover but the Chargers to win.Go Broncos!
    Pick: Broncos +10

NFL 2010 Season (overall) 10-4 -2 (+49.00 units

JOHNNY FINGERS BRANGAN [TEASER KING][ LosAngeles,California] .Winning at sports betting is “all in the numbers,all in the timing.“The secret is patience. You always have action. But you need to pick your spots. You need to exercise self-control.” I am very selective with my premium plays. I research the entire card finding the plays that make me a winner year after year.My ability to pick winners consistently is second to none and with my money management system you will maximize your profits week in week out........Make the Game Chargers - 3 1/2 Under 571/2 With a 61/2 point Teaser
    Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 11-22-10 at 04:42 PM.