C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

C-Gold's walk through of the week 10 card

It's Friday night and I'm here with my laptop giving you degenerates my thoughts on the NFL card. I'm not going out and getting drunk and chasing skirts because I just got back from a long vacation and don't want to spend more money and want to finally get some sleep tonight.

Week 10
    Home Dogs
    Denver +1
    Chicago +1
    Miami +2
    Cleveland +3
    Washington +3

West Coast team traveling East for a 1 PM start

None although Dallas & Houston are traveling East

Special situation
    s
    New Coach for Dallas... good riddance Wade, so is it Brad Childres, Mike Singeltary or Marvin Lewis next?
    Pennington relieving Henne at QB for Miami

Dog that won outright that is favored the following week
    Jacksonville was a dog, beat dallas, but did have a Bye and is now laying a point vs Houston

Jeff Saragin ratings gap
    Detroit 8.2
    Tampa 7.38
    St. Louis 6.83
    Chicago 4.15
    Cleveland 2.22
    Indy 1.97

Leans... Please tell me why I'm wrong so that I can get the right ones right, and fix the wrong ones. If you convince me to change my pick from logic... I'll give you betpoints and make it worth your while.

Minnesota -1
    So I told you I just came back from vacation and was in a city with no NFL team. There were a lot of drunken bears fans at the bar and they HATE cutler and wanted to bust out the Rex Grossman jerseys. They had Jay Cutler as the Dox Equis most interesting man in the world.... " I don't throw interceptions, but when I do, I throw them in the Red Zone.

Seriously, the Bears defense is quietly doing very well. Peppers is a beast when he's motivated ( and he is), but the Bears offense is doo doo. You especially want to go against their offense when they are facing a strong pass rush. I love deeper routes for the WR's as much as the next guy but you have to be able to protect your QB to run those deeper routes and the Bears O-Line can't do that. Look at the Vikings front 4 and Jared Allen and it doesn't take a creative person to picture the sacks and turnovers... Think Giants game or Seattle game all over again where the Bears D played well, but the offense was so bad they single handidly lost the game.

My hunch says the Vikings pull this off, with Sidney Rice coming back and don't underrate that. Look at even the 1st Vikings game of the year where it was Favre going to Shancoe over and over again because the WR Corps was so weak. Now he has some more weapons... Favre having another week under his belt... the team with their backs to the wall knowing they MUST win this game... I think the Vikings pull it out and live to die another day. They have a better shot at going to the playoffs and doing something than Mike Martz and that Bears offense that will get killed against a strong pass rush. It's just not going to happen with that personel and it's a shame to waste that underated defense.

Indy -7
    The Colts are so injured it's not even funny, but Manning makes it work. He has such an excuse to quit and lose but he's the best player of this generation. I don't know how he'll make it work but he will. It could be those tight ends you've never heard of, or Blair White from the practice squad, or he could be using Mike Hart, the worst player in the NFL but he'll make it work. Those tight ends etc. will find the open space and catch the ball and win. The Bengals LB core is hurt, the team is going nowhere and they seriously need to think about firing Marvin Lewis. This team will NEVER WIN in the playoffs with him and Carson Palmer is actually regressing. Could have something to do with 2 distracting clowns at WR that both want the ball every play.

The Colts defense is MUCH better at home with Freeney and Mathis rushing around the edges. Look at what they did to the Giants. It's going to make Palmers day much harder and he's actually not his normal self, he has regressed. I predicted the Bengals to fall this year and you're witnessing it with your own eyes.

If you convert a -7 spread to a ML or winning pct, it says the Colts have about a 75% chance of winning this game, and I think it's a higher chance of winning the game and that they do win by more than 1 possession, especially coming off of a loss and at home. I like playing good teams after a Loss and like betting on Peyton Manning.

Tampa -7

Tampa is overrated but everybody already knows that. So what. They are like that overachieving Bears team that was 13-3 winning on last second Mike Brown defensive touchdowns, overated, made the playoffs and then got their ass whooped back down to earth. Tampa isn't going 13-3 but they could beat the Panthers by more than 7.

Jeff Saragin has Carolina rated as the worst team in the NFL
    He says the true spread should be Bucs -14, which is a 7 point difference, 2nd biggest this week
    Tampa already beat Carolina 20-7 earlier this year.

But that's not all, Carolina is starting Jimmy Claussen... on the road. Do I have to repeat that, are you kidding me, Jimmy Claussen on the road?

The Bucs Run D sucks but how is Carolina going to exploit it with Deangelo Williams out, Jonathan Stewart out and Jonathan Ogden still out. I mean I think the position of RB is overrated, it's largely fungible, performance is based largely on the line and offensive system... to a point. A true stud RB has value... the Adrian Petersons, Chris Johnsons aren't fungible, they add something. I think Deangelo williams moves/explosion is up there and not replaced as well. You can't throw a Teshard Choice type guy in there and get the same, you just can't.

Tampa beat Carolina by 13 last time, and they are facing a weaker Carolina team at home, Saragin says the line should be Tampa -14, I say lay the 7 points for the overrated Bucs team... It's just their year... They are similar to that 13-3 Bears team winning games and living the dream to die another day.

KC -1
    Saragin ratings say KC should be favored by 3.92 more than the 1 point spread, but then again Denver is coming off a bye, and the Denver homefield advantage is probably worth more than 3 points... That air is thick and the homefield is real, maybe the best in all of professional sports. So I do think the line is fair.

But I like how KC matches up. I watched the KC game vs Indy and thought they were well coached with Romeo on Defense, Weis and Haley. The defense pressured Manning and kept him in check. The Broncos offense run by Mcdaniels is arrogant. He tries to emulate the 2007 Patriots offense minus the deep balls to Randy Moss.... No running game, lots of short/intermediate plays but with a little bit more on the manufactored side of things as opposed to read and react. KC should do a good enough job at slowing them down...

On offense, KC is tops at running the ball and Denver sucks at stopping the run. I just see the Chiefs coaching staff breaking down film and finding holes for the speedy Charles to run through. Denver is clearly the worst team in the divsion in my opinion and KC is the best coached team in the divsion and just might win the west.

Buffalo -3
    ( Fools gold sucker bet special)
    This is a sucker bet if I've ever saw one. Detroit may be 2-6, but they are better than their record and covering spreads at a fantastic rate. People know this. So you looked at the line and thought you read it wrong right? It's supposed to be Detroit -3 not Detroit +3 right? Play Detroit because at worst they will lose a FG type game right? Buffalo's defense sucks right? They are destined for the #1 pick in the draft right?

Buffalo has had a spark from Fitzpatrick and he has impressed me a lot. He nearly beat the Ravens by himself a few weeks ago. He was putting the ball where it needed to go but his receivers not named Evans were dropping balls and not running the right routes and he wasn't getting particularly good blocking. He was smart, quick and his effort @ Baltimore with the Bills personal was easily much more impressive than Matty Ice's effort with Roddy White, Turner the Burner and the homefield Refs in Atlanta last night.

Buffalo has lost some close ones and is fighting, they break the trend and win this sunday. Vegas set this line because they know the Bills have a >70% chance of winning this game by more than 3.

Why?
    - Fitzpatrick is playing very well, even if he is surrounded by trash. He deserves to be a starter in the NFL. He's not a game manager and played well enough to "win games" for his team. Boggles my mind how he could throw for 300 as a rookie with the Rams, throw for 300 when he's a starter, play hard on bad teams, and yet NFL teams keep bringing in guys like Jason Campbell who have been given every opportunity, and he has maybe 5 300 yard passing games in 6 or so years as a starter and a fat losing record.
    - Detroit has been switching QB's week to week, that's not good for practice, timing, game planning.
    - Detroit is a dome team going out on the road to Buffalo in an interconference game
    - Detroits RB's and speed RB are banged up, which won't be able to explot Buffalo's D as much.

If you don't think these things matter you need to realize it. Teams and their scouts know their division best, then their conference, then the other conference. Do you think the scouts/coaching staff in Detroit know a lot about Buffalo and vice versa? They know a hell of a lot more about the teams in their divsion and scouting and game planning matter. So going on the road, dome team in an inter conference game vs a hard fighting Buffalo team with a stupid point spread and I know the Bill swill pull this one out.

Just don't cry Fix when the Lions blow this game.

C-Gold

Other thoughts...

If there are 5 home dogs, I realize I picked against 2 of them, wouldn't shock me if the other home doggies come out and won. Chad Pennington is better than people think, and the Titans are throwing a new WR in there and Vince Young might start at QB without even practice... I'm not a fan of that at all even though I like the Titans and their coach. Cleveland/Jets, I'd lean Jets but it could end up a push... Eagles should beat Washington but they lost to them last time and dog killer got knocked the F out.

Dallas has been awful, but maybe Garret gives them that spark... I'll watch that one.

David Garrad is awful. I'm sick of reading about the "good Garrard/Bad Garrard". It's as simple as the dump offs/ball control works against crappy defenses that can't tackle, and it doesn't work against good defenses that can. He's a robot, executing the simplified, game manager game plan. He'll never be an elite QB, you'll get average at best from the guy.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs that Matt Schaub wasn't as good as his stats last year. He had a good offense with a good coaching staff etc. and is an above average player but he's not top 5 like his stats were...

STL gets a good value rating from Saragin and I'd lean Rams +6 and I could see them keeping it a FG game but worry about the young QB traveling etc..... I'd actually lean the under in this game as the Rams front 4 is alright and I don't see either coach taking unnnessesary risks. I see Stafford > Smith and Spags > Singeltary... The 49ers D has been underperforming but they always seem to be better at home and the Rams always seem to suck on the road.

I lean Pitt too as I think they probably have the best shot to win the SB. New Englands defense sucks, they are going to start feeling the loss of Randy Moss NOW not 1 week ex Moss... Their RB's suck... They have chinks in their armor but with BB and Brady can win any game. I think the Pats are going to have a great draft this offseason and build their team for the next 5 years or so. I think I have played the Pats every single game this year and I've been good capping the Steelers for and against and I see them winning this game by more than 6 points and I don't want to piss you degnerates off but you don't have to bet on this game... you are allowed to just enjoy it.

UTD1011
    UTD1011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Tampa -7
    Tampa is overrated but everybody already knows that. So what. They are like that overachieving Bears team that was 13-3 winning on last second Mike Brown defensive touchdowns, overated, made the playoffs and then got their ass whooped back down to earth. Tampa isn't going 13-3 but they could beat the Panthers by more than 7.

Jeff Saragin has Carolina rated as the worst team in the NFL
    He says the true spread should be Bucs -14, which is a 7 point difference, 2nd biggest this week
    Tampa already beat Carolina 20-7 earlier this year.

But that's not all, Carolina is starting Jimmy Claussen... on the road. Do I have to repeat that, are you kidding me, Jimmy Claussen on the road?

The Bucs Run D sucks but how is Carolina going to exploit it with Deangelo Williams out, Jonathan Stewart out and Jonathan Ogden still out. I mean I think the position of RB is overrated, it's largely fungible, performance is based largely on the line and offensive system... to a point. A true stud RB has value... the Adrian Petersons, Chris Johnsons aren't fungible, they add something. I think Deangelo williams moves/explosion is up there and not replaced as well. You can't throw a Teshard Choice type guy in there and get the same, you just can't.

Tampa beat Carolina by 13 last time, and they are facing a weaker Carolina team at home, Saragin says the line should be Tampa -14, I say lay the 7 points for the overrated Bucs team... It's just their year... They are similar to that 13-3 Bears team winning games and living the dream to die another day.
    great write up and 100% agree with the above. 4th string running back + Claussen is trouble for carolina

C-Gold

I mean I'd love to fade Tampa... I'd love for them to play the Steelers again you know what I mean? But the Books shaded their line last week, and the Books are shading their line this week. People WANT to fade the Bucs so this is what you get. The Bucs get another favorable line. 1 possession against the WORST team in the league with a rookie QB on the road, little talent around him, and the 4th string RB? Come on. Tampa's luck continues another week. Then hopefully ESPN hypes them up, people believe in them and THEN you fade the shit out of them. They are going to have to beat a good team and KILL gamblers for people to believe in them.

but don't forget my point... sometimes mediocre teams feast on bad teams and kill them and run up the score even though they'd get blasted by better teams ( like the steelers).

UTD1011
    UTD1011's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean I'd love to fade Tampa... I'd love for them to play the Steelers again you know what I mean? But the Books shaded their line last week, and the Books are shading their line this week. People WANT to fade the Bucs so this is what you get. The Bucs get another favorable line. 1 possession against the WORST team in the league with a rookie QB on the road, little talent around him, and the 4th string RB? Come on. Tampa's luck continues another week. Then hopefully ESPN hypes them up, people believe in them and THEN you fade the shit out of them. They are going to have to beat a good team and KILL gamblers for people to believe in them.

but don't forget my point... sometimes mediocre teams feast on bad teams and kill them and run up the score even though they'd get blasted by better teams ( like the steelers).

i know what you mean give me tampa v giants and watch the giants crush them :P but against the panthers that 20-7 game was their biggest win of the season, and was against a much better carolina team than is out there this sunday. Tampa knows what works against the panthers and with injuries all over the place i think tampa will be looking to exploit even more weak spots. I know why some people on these forums like the panthers to cover, tampa has had afew close games but i don't know where carolina can get any points from i seriously don't know

C-Gold

Yeah I use that 20-7 game as a bench mark... It's actually right on the spread Saragin would put for the game. Now what's going to happen this time when Tampa is at home and the fans are cheering for a team that is doing better than expecations and Carolina's year is over? I'd say the Panthers are a worse team than they were a few weeks ago, and has Tampa got worse? no. 20-13 was a bench mark and in reality it could be worse this time. I had betting on mediocre teams ( Tampa is a medicore team), but Carolina is a bad team, and I like fading bad teams.

Yeah Tampa has had close games, and I'd like to fade them too but Carolina sucks and doesn't match up well with them. Maybe Tampa finally beats somebody good, and then ESPN will hype them up and then we can fade them later?

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

yeah like the bills also.

C-Gold

Locked all 5 of the plays in, and I actually got Buffalo -2.5

Week 10 Plays ( all 2.5 units)
    Indy -7
    Minny -1
    KC -1
    Tampa -7
    Buffalo -2.5

Jerbowski
    Jerbowski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stellar write up, C-Gold. I love the picks and the analysis. The only thing that I might disagree on (with all respect) is the Indy game. I think they will win, but Cinci just might surprise everyone and cover this game. I know Indy is 4-0 at home but they are really beat up and Cinci (especially the 2 whiny baby receivers) are getting a bit antsy for a win.....I chose to stay away from this one.
    If I might add some quick stats for the NYJ-Cle game......NYJ are 4-0 on the road and 4-1 in the conference while Cleveland is 2-2 at home and 2-3 in their conference. I know that Sanchez is not playing his best right now, but the big comeback win last week vs Det (albeit Detroit shot themselves in the foot when Stafford went out as they are a definate up and coming team...) will give the J-E-T-S a kick in the ass as that game was slipping away from them. Good luck with your picks bud.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Hey man... shitty loss on that Ravens game... but Im sure you will bounce back this Sunday.
    Always appreciate your write up, I may not agree, but you do provide a lot of in depth analysis to help me decipher or stay away from certain games.

Really like your Indy pick. I think people are still making way too much out of their injuries, and are using a bullshit score from the Bengals MNF game to justify a Cincy pick. One more thing to add I think... Indy is going on the road next week to New England. One might be worried that they are looking ahead already, but I think with Peyton its different. I think they will want to win big and get the right vibe heading into next week.

C-Gold

I understand what you say about the Bungles 7 is a lot but it's still one possession and remember, most teams that WIN the game end up covering at such a high mark. Freeney and Mathis on that fast surface at home are deadly.

Ray Ma and Rivers are hurt, and I see Manning exploiting the middle of the field with whoever... the tight ends, Blair White... it doesn't matter, he MAKES IT WORK.

I do think Mike Hart is the worst player in the NFL, I can't believe he's even in the league but I guess people like his personality. I just don't see the value of a slow, small, untalented RB. I hope he doesn't get many carries.

Jets is what I would lean, but do they lose their first road game? Do they win by 1 or 2? I'd like to fade the Browns but I don't think there's a real edge here and home dogs usually surprise to the upside. I think Cleveland has an underrated offensive line, Hillis is a beast, and Sanchez still doesn't impress me much... so how will he fare on the road against the 3-4 defense? It's a no play for me, I like the others better.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Hey man... shitty loss on that Ravens game... but Im sure you will bounce back this Sunday.
    Always appreciate your write up, I may not agree, but you do provide a lot of in depth analysis to help me decipher or stay away from certain games.

Really like your Indy pick. I think people are still making way too much out of their injuries, and are using a bullshit score from the Bengals MNF game to justify a Cincy pick. One more thing to add I think... Indy is going on the road next week to New England. One might be worried that they are looking ahead already, but I think with Peyton its different. I think they will want to win big and get the right vibe heading into next week.
    I do think that there is an element to "look ahead" but now what you might think.

It's not that the players have the Patriots in this instance on their minds.... It's more the coaching staff. Why? Because the eye in the sky never lies. There is a chance the coaching staff " holds back" some of their better plays, trick plays, blitzes on defense so that the other team... better team/rival team next week won't be ready for them after breaking down film from the previous week.

So in a "look ahead" game your team might not be running their "best plays" as they "save" some for the next week.

I agree it isn't as much of an issue with the Colts. Why?
    - It's not that Manning is running some "perfect playcall" that the coach called and manufactured like say a Mike Shannihan or Gary Kubiak play/drive... Manning LOOKS at what the defense gives him and then TAKES. He actually runs a lot of simple stuff... He high/low's a corner, runs pick plays, ... Football 101 stuff not football 404 stuff. He's just so damn good at reading the defense, and makes it all so simple like a mistro, but HE takes what he gets and I don't see him holding anything back
    - They never blized on defense with Coach Fungy, it was boring cover 2 and although they blitz more now I'm not worried about them holding anything back.

I think fans don't realize WHY certain situations make things harder or easier. They might say "look ahead" but can you discount that fact like we just did?

Indy might not win and cover, but I think they have a better than 60% chance of doing so and you can't win them all.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

eagles gonna trash the skins on monday night

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

I do think that there is an element to "look ahead" but now what you might think.

It's not that the players have the Patriots in this instance on their minds.... It's more the coaching staff. Why? Because the eye in the sky never lies. There is a chance the coaching staff " holds back" some of their better plays, trick plays, blitzes on defense so that the other team... better team/rival team next week won't be ready for them after breaking down film from the previous week.

So in a "look ahead" game your team might not be running their "best plays" as they "save" some for the next week.

I agree it isn't as much of an issue with the Colts. Why?
    - It's not that Manning is running some "perfect playcall" that the coach called and manufactured like say a Mike Shannihan or Gary Kubiak play/drive... Manning LOOKS at what the defense gives him and then TAKES. He actually runs a lot of simple stuff... He high/low's a corner, runs pick plays, ... Football 101 stuff not football 404 stuff. He's just so damn good at reading the defense, and makes it all so simple like a mistro, but HE takes what he gets and I don't see him holding anything back
    - They never blized on defense with Coach Fungy, it was boring cover 2 and although they blitz more now I'm not worried about them holding anything back.

I think fans don't realize WHY certain situations make things harder or easier. They might say "look ahead" but can you discount that fact like we just did?

Indy might not win and cover, but I think they have a better than 60% chance of doing so and you can't win them all.
    They might not cover, you are correct... But I can not see them losing this game. At least I hope to hell not. Teaser would go down the drain.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    They might not cover, you are correct... But I can not see them losing this game. At least I hope to hell not. Teaser would go down the drain.
    I thought Baltimore was a good teaser with Indy,but I didn't do it.

I think your teaser is safe.

Sildenafil
    Sildenafil's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand what you say about the Bungles 7 is a lot but it's still one possession and remember, most teams that WIN the game end up covering at such a high mark. Freeney and Mathis on that fast surface at home are deadly.

Ray Ma and Rivers are hurt, and I see Manning exploiting the middle of the field with whoever... the tight ends, Blair White... it doesn't matter, he MAKES IT WORK.

I do think Mike Hart is the worst player in the NFL, I can't believe he's even in the league but I guess people like his personality. I just don't see the value of a slow, small, untalented RB. I hope he doesn't get many carries.

Jets is what I would lean, but do they lose their first road game? Do they win by 1 or 2? I'd like to fade the Browns but I don't think there's a real edge here and home dogs usually surprise to the upside. I think Cleveland has an underrated offensive line, Hillis is a beast, and Sanchez still doesn't impress me much... so how will he fare on the road against the 3-4 defense? It's a no play for me, I like the others better.

You seem to know your stuff, but really, Mike Hart the worst player in the WHOLE of the NFL?? He's not even the worst running back on the Colts' roster (that accolade goes to a certain Donald Brown). Did you watch the MNF Texans game a couple of weeks back? His first start in the NFL and he had 12 carries for 84 yards (7.0 avg.), 3 catches for 19 yards. That's good production for any RB in a game. The only thing negative (if you can really call it a negative) is that he gets too many injuries. To call him untalented is a bit harsh IMO!!

Good luck on your plays this week

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Sildenafil View Post
    You seem to know your stuff, but really, Mike Hart the worst player in the WHOLE of the NFL?? He's not even the worst running back on the Colts' roster (that accolade goes to a certain Donald Brown). Did you watch the MNF Texans game a couple of weeks back? His first start in the NFL and he had 12 carries for 84 yards (7.0 avg.), 3 catches for 19 yards. That's good production for any RB in a game. The only thing negative (if you can really call it a negative) is that he gets too many injuries. To call him untalented is a bit harsh IMO!!

Good luck on your plays this week
    4.7something 40 for a running back?

There are a ton of defensive ends faster than him, nearly every linebacker is as fast or faster, every corner, ever safety. Every receiver, and a lot of tight ends.

Now if he was big... that would be something.
    Brandon Jacobs is 265 and runs a 4.4 40

Mike Hart can't take a hit
    He's slow
    He's small
    He probably has above average intelligence
    He's doesn't hit his holes particularly note worthy
    He sucks.

He's the worst player in the NFL to get playing time. Right up there with CC Brown, Jamarcus at QB when he was... I mean Mike Hart is truly awful and I can't stand watching him play.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on the Vikings like sugar on a dog's ass.................

C-Gold

No Sidney rice... ****
    Percy Harvin is questionable

I still like the idea of Jared Allen eating up that uncooked CutLET

piecemaker
    piecemaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Stuff as always C-Gold... I agree with all of your leans, but just like the washingtons vs detroit game 2 weeks ago im going to have to disagree and go with lions +3... Stafford not at QB doesn't bother me much, Hill is the one who carried the team most of the season and played very well, I don't think the lions miss a step. The difference maker for me in this game is going to be Jahvid Best, he's had the turf toe but hes been playing with it until now, and I see a breakout game from him. I like what fitzpatrick has done since he took over, but parrish is out, and though its not a big differnce for many teams for a team like buffalo him being out does affect the offense.

C-Gold

I see what you are saying, I mean I'm betting on a fcuking 0-8 team but I think THIS time they win hahaha.

piecemaker
    piecemaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Sidney rice... ****
    Percy Harvin is questionable

I still like the idea of Jared Allen eating up that uncooked CutLET

I just read up and i didnt know he was out, the reason hes out is not because of his health, he is ready to go... but he was not activated for the weeks game in time.... surprise surprise what great coach they have.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by piecemaker View Post
    I just read up and i didnt know he was out, the reason hes out is not because of his health, he is ready to go... but he was not activated for the weeks game in time.... surprise surprise what great coach they have.
    Players hate him
    He sucks
    can't evaluate talent - can you say T-Jack
    and doesn't even perform his duties right
    and he looks like a creepy child molester

I hate that focker

C-Gold

I see Tampa Bay now at -7.5 at my book

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

is that your final card c gold?

good luck

C-Gold

Early games look good... looking at 2nd halfs.

C-Gold

Devin Hester is killing the vikings

C-Gold

Hahahhaha Cutler as the Dos Equis most interesting man in the world...

" I don't throw interceptions, but when I do, I throw them in the Red Zone."

C-Gold

Pierre Garcon's dropped touchdown is going to cost the Colts the ATS cover. ******* stupid ass Hatian.

C-Gold

Bills lose by .5
    Colts lose by 1

What the fcuk! Can I get a break here? Two back breaking back door covers! I should be 3-1 but I'm freaking 1-3 with a sick taste in my mouth.