KspecialD
    KspecialD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Parlay for Sunday...

Well hopefully my picks will continue! Covered a 4 team parlay yesterday on Wisconsin,UF,Tulsa, Nevada.... now lets see what we can do here...

Pats (-4 1/2) Yes this could be a trap game but... its the Patriots I see them winning by 10

Dolphins/Ravens Under 41 - Both teams defense have the potential to make this an old fashion "pitchers dual" just substituting defenses ... Plus Miami kicks field goals like its going out of style and there run game should chew the clock!

Giants (-7) Giants D> Whitehurst ... The Giants can put big numbers on the board as well

And lets just take the Saints to win (-290)

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS $31.75 to win $247.65

Good Luck to everyone!

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KspecialD View Post
    Well hopefully my picks will continue! Covered a 4 team parlay yesterday on Wisconsin,UF,Tulsa, Nevada.... now lets see what we can do here...

Pats (-4 1/2) Yes this could be a trap game but... its the Patriots I see them winning by 10

Dolphins/Ravens Under 41 - Both teams defense have the potential to make this an old fashion "pitchers dual" just substituting defenses ... Plus Miami kicks field goals like its going out of style and there run game should chew the clock!

Giants (-7) Giants D> Whitehurst ... The Giants can put big numbers on the board as well

And lets just take the Saints to win (-290)

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS $31.75 to win $247.65

Good Luck to everyone!
    good luck