Here we go again.(im back!) thats right cocky me. I see all you guys trying to figure out all this ml business with the dogs.why? I like where some of you are going.But I say **** that, play the odds.Here , ill spoon feed it to you.Guys this is the last time!so ******* listen and bet what I say or tell me now and I will stop again.Bet !what I am telling you.
FIRST OF ALL ITS 1.15 AM AND THE NEW ENG. LINE IS ON 3.5. I would take new eng right now maybe buy a hlaf point down to 3.(at -125 most)THEN tomorrow wait till game time when it shoots up to 4 or4.5 or maybe even 5.now here is what you do.right before game time I want you to take double your newengl bet with CLEV.+4.5 now lets say it stays at 3.5 and you already put 100 on new eng. just now.then I would beg you to put a min. of 250 and buy it to 4.5 or maybe even 5........you guys got that!! on cleveland right when it goes to 4.5 or just before game time..buy it up.. do not be afraid.(you only pay for it if you lose..lol...got that.boy i hope so. and yeah maybe I can not explain my gift. its all abc to me.if anyone of you guys so happen to shoot past 5.5 then buy it to 7 or. Just keep new eng. -3...but it will be just under 5 at game time.................then take buf and cleve in a 2 team 6 point teaser.
then take atlanta and buf in a 6 point teaser then take.(closer to game time tpa is at 9.5 should go to 9 or 8.5 and if you have it at 8 or 8.5 BUY IT TO DOWN 7! then to top off 1 o`clock for all you degenerates. Take under in a six point teaseR in new oleans vs carolina game up 46.5 with what ever your best pick is.....then when all thats done...put 200 on all plays...CLEVE PLUS4.5 (around game time) buffalo plus 3 and atlanta -8.5 or 9 most.............AND THERE IS YOU 1 O CLOCKS BOYS !!! and girls!!!DO NOT DOUBT ME!!!!!!and never bet against me..vic.... REMEMBER BUY !!!!!AND HERE IS THE RANK SYSTEM 1.CLEVELAND 4.5 2.ALLANTA -8 AND BUFFALO PLUS3.. now last thing IF ANYONE OF THESE GAMES ARE LOSING AT THE HALF AND YOU CAN GET VALUE..PLEASE GRAB YOUR BALLS AND TAKE THEM IN THE 2ND HALF....i WOULD SAY GOOD LUCK!!BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!