Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

WEEK 9, $700,000 Pool, Need 9 Straight up winners...which 4 would you box this week?

There are a lot of sharp bettors in this forum...which 9 this week would you bet on straight up?
    I would lean,
    Jets
    Balt
    NE
    Atl
    No
    Minn
    NYG
    GB
    Pitt

Box,
    Chi/Buff
    SD/Hou
    Ind/Phil
    KC/Oak

Any thoughts where I may go wrong?

PhilliesPhan
    Cam Newton Overs
    PhilliesPhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Jets, NE, K.c, buff, nyg, gb, atl, miami, pitt ... IMO .... GL .. not sure what u mean by box? my bad

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Giants, Green Bay and Atlanta.

Dr.Money
    cash it.
    Dr.Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesPhan View Post
    Jets, NE, K.c, buff, nyg, gb, atl, miami, pitt ... IMO .... GL .. not sure what u mean by box? my bad
    PhilliesPhan:

As a fellow canadian, Im fairly certain he is playing a lotto game offered by the lotto corp here in canada. essentially, you pick all winners from all games played for $5.

then, you can box a game that you are not "sure" of. if you box one game, it means the outcome on that game is already a winner, as in you are playing both sides to win su.

if you box 1 game, its a $10 ticket.
    box 2 games $20
    box 3 games $40 and they cap it at 4 games being boxed for a total spending of $80.

There are weeks when only one player hits, and they end up with anywhere from $250k to about $750k. but more often than not, there are multiple winners, which dilutes the prize pool. Its' pretty cool- last year I won week 8 and thought i was instantly a hunderd grand or so up- but i ended up winning a whopping $432.67 because there were over 9000 people who also predicted all games of the week correctly.

Hope this helps with the "what is a box" question.

DC

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

$700,000 pool???
    how do i get in it?

Dr.Money
    cash it.
    Dr.Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmakesit View Post
    $700,000 pool??? how do i get in it?
    visit a canadian city before kickoff and buy the ticket from almost any store with a lotto terminal. you close to any canadian cities?!??!?