ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

Fantasy football trade help

Im hurting bad at rb but loaded at wr and they are carrying my 5-3 team.
    I have an offer from the 1st place team that needs wr because of byes.

I get z miller who is hurt , and my choice of either hillis or a bradshaw and L Blount

I give Nicks, bess, tony moeaki,

League is 12 teams, half a point for a reception.

His team
    Schaub, welker, steve johnson, seyi aijrotutu,A peterson, mccoy, keller, hillis at flex
    Bench is Z miller, a bradshaw, s moss on a bye, L blount, britt

He would start nicks of course at wr and have bess who is good in a ppr league as insurance

I am awful at rb but 5-3, 3rd in points, and my wr have been carrying me.

My team M sanchez against detroit,
    Andre johnson, roddy white, nicks, m bush, addai who is hurt, moeaki or g olsen at te
    Mike williams of tampa at flex
    Bench is freeman, bess, mike williams of seatle, keiland williams, javaris james aka
    the starter this week in indy.

Most say yes becaue i need rb and m bush is a bye next week, but he would be loaded with
    nicks and has either hillis or bradshaw not even playing at the flex and forced to start
    Seyi at wr

I could wait till next week and trade m bush with mike williams for a starting rb

Are my top 3 wr and mike williams at flext enough to carry me or do i need the rb now.

I will win this week regardless , team i play is awful and has bye week players

I play the 2nd place team next week and I'll have no m bush and no addai likely

piecemaker
    piecemaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Im hurting bad at rb but loaded at wr and they are carrying my 5-3 team.
    I have an offer from the 1st place team that needs wr because of byes.

I get z miller who is hurt , and my choice of either hillis or a bradshaw and L Blount

I give Nicks, bess, tony moeaki,

League is 12 teams, half a point for a reception.

His team
    Schaub, welker, steve johnson, seyi aijrotutu,A peterson, mccoy, keller, hillis at flex
    Bench is Z miller, a bradshaw, s moss on a bye, L blount, britt

He would start nicks of course at wr and have bess who is good in a ppr league as insurance

I am awful at rb but 5-3, 3rd in points, and my wr have been carrying me.

My team M sanchez against detroit,
    Andre johnson, roddy white, nicks, m bush, addai who is hurt, moeaki or g olsen at te
    Mike williams of tampa at flex
    Bench is freeman, bess, mike williams of seatle, keiland williams, javaris james aka
    the starter this week in indy.

Most say yes becaue i need rb and m bush is a bye next week, but he would be loaded with
    nicks and has either hillis or bradshaw not even playing at the flex and forced to start
    Seyi at wr

I could wait till next week and trade m bush with mike williams for a starting rb

Are my top 3 wr and mike williams at flext enough to carry me or do i need the rb now.

I will win this week regardless , team i play is awful and has bye week players

I play the 2nd place team next week and I'll have no m bush and no addai likely
    Do NOT, and i say it again do NOT! give nicks and bess for bradshaw & blount or hillis and blount. Bradshaw is very good but won't score alot of tds because of jacobs, and hillis has slowed down a little. Bess is a very good player for ppr leagues. Offer him Bess for hillis, if he doesnt take it, give him bess for blount. Or offer him nicks for both blount AND bradshaw...You need your recievers they will carry you through so just swap a bench reciever for a decent starter in blount if he gives u blount for bess.

piecemaker

Do not settle for less, your team is better than his and come play off time you will kick anyones ass, and he really needs a WR, he will compromise, maybe not at first, but he will eventually wen he sees ur wrs putting up big points, trust me

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I think you can do better than that, especially with your stable of WRs. I'd feel out some other owners.

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Maybe offer Nicks for Bradshaw or Hillis and Keller or Z. Miller if you feel desparate at TE..

piecemaker

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonal_98 View Post
    I think you can do better than that, especially with your stable of WRs. I'd feel out some other owners.
    Exactly, just listen to me and jasonal, dont go trading one of your top shelf guys unless ur getting a stud in return, n ppr leagues a good wr is worth a lot more than a good rb, if this dude doesnt give you a rb for a reasonable wr, thentry other owners.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

i got fred jackson for mike williams of seatle and blount for bess.

Still got my studd 3 wr and mike williams of tampa at flex

I get to start blount vs carolina and fred against detroit next week.

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you can get him to trade you Hillis and Bradshaw for Bess and Nicks, make that trade and run with it. You'll have 2 top notch backs and 2 of the top 3 receivers in the NFL. If he'll go for it make it happen and enjoy you're Fantasy championship!

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also you get to make Mike Williams of TB a full time no doubt starter which he's definately becoming. This way you don't overthink it and start Bess insted of him because you had options.